Family Stuff(Finale)

Lol forgot to post this on Christmas as I promised. I'm bitch I know. But I have my new book posted to try and make it up. Slytherin Pride my guys.

Bakugou:

Your family consists of the most competitive and ambitious people. In public, some might say you look like a toxic, abusive family, but you all love each other outrageously. Not to mention, how incredibly badass your family looks on superhero magazines(which I imagine they have, if not it should be cannon). You Bakugous are like driving fast in a cool car with a loud beat in the background, winning an argument against that one family member you despise, and having your friends to rant to when you hate everyone else. 

Midoriya:

Minus your oddball son, you're all very sweet and kind people. Don't mistake your son's rudeness and arrogance as not caring for you guys though. He truly loves you all. (How of the children do you think he's most compatible with?). Besides that, they're similar to the feeling of fireflies on a warm summer night, dancing in the rain, and the weird aesthetic of house plants. 

Todoroki:

A long lineage of element-based quirks creates quite the chaotic family, despite your public image. In fact, in public your polite, well-mannered bunch. But at home, your daughter and the eldest twin tear it apart. Of course, the younger twin getting roped in between. While you and Shoto are decently normal(compared to them), if someone walked in randomly they would assume you two are just as big of a mess. They got the whole perfect family pictures, a large positive comment section, and those downright hilarious passive-aggressive comments at the dinner table.

Kirishima:

If you wanna talk about a messy household look no further. I mean 2 totally opposite teenage boys, twin toddler boys, and a lethal baby girl(Plus let's not forget you crazy parents), one would think you're trying your own 100 baby challenge in real life. Every time you think you got this parenting thing down, a new baby with completely different behavior and headspace comes into play. Better thank the holy macaroni for your husband's optimism. One might compare it to a banging all-nighter, an outrageous pool party that lasts until dusk, and take-out with the TV.

Kaminari:

Here is what we would call, The Coolest Family. The three of you are trendy, decently badass, and of course always stylish. Your daughter only added to your awesomeness and the two of you regret nothing. One birth. One precious and powerful little girl to spoil. One happy family. Like fireworks at night, house parties with only friends, and midnight drives in a new car. 

Iida:

Quite the nerdy family you got going on. Even your youngest, although hasn't inherited the Iida moral and formal code, is still brilliant. Lawyer potential perhaps? The Brainy Bunch if you will. Seemingly perfectly normal and content with everyone usually doing their own things in perfect harmony. This is exactly why I made your youngest son the why he is, to spice up that vanilla life. (Which is ironic because vanilla is a spice to all of you who like normal contentment). Lots of reading books in calming silences, that perfect temperature, and constantly organized schedule on the daily.

Shinsou:

An absolutely chill group of people. While some might say four is too many(I would say because I don't want kids, it really should be normalized), four seems to work out perfectly in your household. While they may be little angels, they are a little quirky(LOL see what I did there). I'm talking chill movie nights, homemade baked goods, and pajamas all around. 

It's been a nice journey, but it's come to a close. I thank all of you who are reading, especially if you've been reading a while. Again sorry for the wait, due to COVID with someone close to me I had other things on my mind during Christmas. I'm adding a new book today(non-bnha related sorry) to try and make up for the lateness. I wish everyone a great 2021.

~Author