Training Camp

Bakugou
You and Bakugou were getting captured. You two had just started dating too. It was awkward when your mother (since she was a hero) had to rescue you. When Kirishima and the rest came to rescue you, Bakugou held you before taking off. Both of you were traumatized from that experience and felt useless.

Midoriya
You and Midoriya shared your first kiss in the heat of the moment. You were scared as hell ,but managed to rescue a kid from class 1B. You also went with the group from the rescue mission. You were unsure ,but with the others it felt safer.

Todoroki
It felt like a dream. You and Yaoyorozu ,along with a boy from 1B, were fighting a nomu. You were injured so much that you could not go to the hospital.

Kirishima
You too went along to for the rescue. You were stuck in classes ,so you felt useless. Before the rescue was when Kirishima had first kissed you. You fighting head to head withthe moonfish villian.

Kaminari
You didn't go with the Deku and the others. You were waiting your turn with the Wild Wild Pussycats when the League of Villains struck. You provided support and such. Afterwards, you believed that it was silly idea to go against the villains. You did ,however, keep the secret about your brother going. Denki needed support afterall and that's when your first kiss happened.

Iida
You were right next to the flames and had were more frightened than the USJ attack. You went with the group ,but stayed with Yamomo and Todoroki.

Shinso
Needless to say you scared the shit out of Shinso when he saw the news. You went with Deku to find Kota and you two fought Muscular. You mainly focus on defense and protecting Kota. Once you brought him back to Aizawa you fought side by side with your mom.