PDA

Bakugou
He is pretty protective of you. So if he has to use PDA to show the world your his, he will. At first, he wasn't affectionate. Now he has his arm around your waist when you walk. His arm around your shoulder when you sit. Other then that not much.

Midoriya
You two hold hands and hug. One of you might give the other pecks on the cheeks or something.

Todoroki
He's not one for PDA. He might lock arms or hold your hand. And he sometimes pecks your forehead. Although sometimes he thinks it's just you two and kisses you.

Kirishima
He thinks PDA is manly or something. He's got not problem holding your hand, pecking your lips/cheek/forehead, sitting you on his lap, or giving you a bear hug. Of coarse he wouldn't embarrass you by making out with you in front of everyone.

Kaminari
Sometimes you have to stop Kaminari from going too far. He has already made out with you in front of our friends ,because you couldn't pull him back. He's a very affectionate guy.

Iida
He believes that stuff like that should be kept in private. He will hold your hand or lock arms with you.

Shinso
You two don't go out in public much to be honest. But when you do you'll sit in his lap, or you'll lean on him. Sometimes he'll lay his head on your lap, things lime that.