Midoriya Alphabet NSFW

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Along with being a little flustered, he's super cuddly as well. He's got to make sure both of you are comfortable. Turn on the shower for you or a bath. Get you guys some water and time to use the potty. 

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

When it comes it sex, his favorite part about you is your chest. It's not the biggest or anything, but he loves them. Whether it's groping or nibbling, or just laying on them.  As for himself, well his favorite part of him would be his thighs.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

It's a little excessive when it comes to amount. He also prefers to cum on you rather than in you. But that's just a preference of his.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He has a notebook on sex. He keeps it hidden and will probably tell nobody. He wants to keep track of how pleased you are, different positions you've done it in, and how many times. 

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Your each other's firsts. As most of the boys are. He is a great listener if you haven't noticed and will completely pay attention to what you want in sex. 

F = Favourite Position

Anything that will give him a workout (don't worry you don't have to as much).  The upstanding citizen or the standing doggy style. But since he kinda radiates bottom energy, he's also into the cowgirl. 

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He tries not to take himself seriously. Your first time he tried to make you laugh in order to make it less awkward.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Honestly, he tried to shave it once. That's your preference really. He has to maintain to though or it gets really curly and bushy.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

95% of the time he's romantic and sweet. It's adorable really, you might even "aww" if you guys weren't doing the nasty. Other times, he can be kinky boi

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He does it surprisingly often. He didn't really before you guys started dating. I guess you just have that effect on him

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Roleplaying. Are you even surprised? I doubt it. He also has a praise kink as well.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Always at home or any bedroom, you're staying the night in. But not just on the bed. Oh no*says dramatically* You two have done it everywhere in your dorms(which is kinda creepy with all of his All Might stuff). 

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

He gets horny quickly. It really doesn't take much, but there still are tips to get him going faster. Anytime you compliment he'll be just a smidge at least turned on, depending on the compliment. (Hint: remember praise kink) Or perhaps whisper something dirty into his ear...

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Nothing that'll hurt you. You're too precious to him to hurt. He also really dislikes degradation. Mostly towards himself, but he'd never do it to you either.

 O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

This dude loves orals. Especially on the giving side. Ever since you two first had sex it was his next goal in life to be good at them. He did anything to prepare himself for them. Nothing, however, prepared him for your mouth

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Most of the time he's slow and sensual. Other times he'll be fast, yet sensual. Either way, he's sensual. So you get the best of both worlds*que Hannah Montana music* but he hates being rough with you because he's deeply afraid of hurting you. 

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He prefers some proper sex. He likes to indulge in the moment between you two. Every once and a while one you will need a quickie to hold you over. 

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He enjoys experimenting, but he won't do anything that will risk hurting either of you. So nothing too risque. 

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Unless he's been healed by Recovery Girl, he has the stamina of a champ.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He's pretty neutral with them. He'll try to be into whatever you're into. He's too big on toys being used on him, but his reaction to you using one was...unique.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He's doesn't tease you a lot. Or at all really. Very rarely. He prefers to receive the teasing if anything, but even then he just likes to jump right into the action as always.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Damn is this bitch loud. Sometimes he thinks he's being quiet when in reality he's at a moderate volume so some passersby can hear. When he thinks it's just you two though he won't be as careful and anyone who's not deaf can hear what's happening.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Could be friends with Mineta simply based on the fact of how perverted he is. Well secretly. He's a closet perv if you will. 

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He's about 5-6 inches give or take. I'm not quite sure what you were expecting. I'm not even sure what I was expecting. He's also kinda girthy. 

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Pretty high. Like I've said he is one horny boi. At night he'll try and ignore. When he's alone he'll masturbate. Sometimes he'll ignore and sometimes he'll act on it. It's up to you to choose his fate. 

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He has to make sure you two are content first. Neither of you has anymore needs to be taken care of(take that how you like). It might take some time before you two fall asleep.