Your First Kiss

Bakugou
You were in his dorm room. He failed his provisional license and didn't talk to anyone. You knew he'd be upset if you tried talking to him ,but you went in anyways.  I mean your boyfriend was hurting ,you felt you had to do something. And that you did. You marched right in there,locked the door, and hugged him all emotionally. You told him you couldn't stand that he was the best and they failed him. You knew you had to raise his ego. He didn't say anything he just kissed you. Full of passion. Afterwards, he told you to sneak off with him to watch the fight between him and deku. You agreed...

Midoriya
The camping trip was currently go on. Everything was chaos. There was blue fire, deadly gas, and horrific villains. You couldn't find Deku anywhere. Yamomo was helping students from the other class. One of them had passed out, and you were currently taking her to the pros or anywhere safe. When you got the message from Mandalay it really didn't change much as the only student around was unconscious. You see him. His arms are broken and your worried about the boy. He stops for a few moments and kisses you like it's the last time he'll see you. You talk about it with him when he's recovering in the hospital.

Todoroki
He failed his license. You couldn't stand to see him this upset. Usually when he's upset you hug tightly. But now you didn't feel like that's enough. He worked all his life to become a hero and trained and endured more then just about every student. So you thought it was kinda unfair that people like Mineta and Hagakure got one. So you kissed him. With as much force and emotion as you could muster. Lucky for you he kissed you back.

Kirishima
After the camping trip. You two were stuck in while everything was going on. Both you went to rescue Bakugou. Right before you got on the train, you two talk about what would happen if things went wrong. To be honest, you almost cried. He kissed right then in the moment. He apologized right after. He couldn't help it he wanted to do that before in case something did happen.

Kaminari
You kissed him surprisingly.  He was bummed about Bakugou. To be fair you were too. But you secretly knew that Tenya went. Sneaky Bastard. You went over to his house to hang out to try and cheer him up. Nothing seemed to work. So you kissed him. It was short ,but it made him happy for a few seconds. He was still upset ,but he was happy you kissed him.

Iida
You two visited his brother at the hospital. Iida was discussing with you about how he was going to make his brother proud. You couldn't but smile at him. Before you went inside to your house you ran up to him and kissed him. You rushed back inside since it was raining though.

Shinso
To shake the stress away from school ,you two hung out. You fall asleep in his arms. And just like that he kisses you. He didn't know you weren't fully asleep  ,so he was suprised when you opened your eyes and kissed him.