They Get Turned Into Toddlers

Bakugou

He was a fussy Lil' thing. But adorable nonetheless. He didn't like the others, so he insisted to hang out with you only. You were the only one cool enough for him.

Midoriya

He was super clingy and shy. Honestly, it might be the damn most adorable thing you've ever seen. Loves cuddles.

Todoroki

He was shy around everyone, including you. He warmed up to you faster than the others though, just like as teens. You couldn't help cuddling him despite his reluctance. 

Kirishima

Kiri is such a soft boi to everyone, especially you. You've always had a soft spot for him, but him as a Lil' toddler? Now that was just too cute. When he cried to made you want to cry too.

Kaminari

Just like a teenager, he loves your chest. But he's little so you cut him some slack and yell at him about it later. But for now, you just enjoy the tiny little Pikachu waddling around your room.

Iida

Legit the most respectful kid you ever met. He calls you "ma'am" and is more polite than before(which is saying something).  And don't even get me started on the little pitter-patter of him pacing around.

Shinso

He loves your tail. His face literally lights up when he sees you. It's the most precious thing you've ever seen. Most of the time you just sit around watching your childhood movies. Watching him fall asleep in your arms will always get to you.

I have decided to do an alphabet NSFW on the characters. I will post them in order of character when I finish all of them.