Without Each Other

Bakugou
Him: More silent than usual. Angrier.
You: Practically mute. But other than that you seemed fine.

Midoriya
Him: Got baffled quickly, his eyes seemed different. More emotional
You:  Lost Focus. You felt weird touching people.

Todoroki
Him: Almost lost. He was back to hardly speaking unless necessary.
You: Didn't look anyone in the eyes. Found it harder to go in public.

Kirishima
Him: On the outside there was nothing obvious. He couldn't look at you though. And he fought and trained harder than ever.
You: Sometimes you found it hard to look in the mirror. You stopped playing basketball all together.

Kaminari
Him: He hardly flirted with girls. He went from hardly listening in class. To almost always listening. To never listening.
You: The simplest things reminded you of him. Eating udon reminded you of when you guys ate at some random restaurant and he spilled soy souce on his pants. You can't even look at a hamburger without getting upset.

Iida
Him: His opinions are kept to himself more. Every now and again he drifts off in class.
You: You train and study even harder to try to prove to yourself that you don't need him. But alone in your bedroom at night ,you find yourself crying or about to cry. Either way your sad.

Shinso
Him: He stopped talking bad about Class 1A. You were actually the reason he wanted to start the training with Aizawa.
You: You were more forgetful and clumsy.

Bonus w/ Bakugou

Kirishima: Before her, you were just some pissed off guy. But with her ,I don't know man, you seemed happy.
Bakugou: I was never happy. I was just...less pissed off.

~A slightly edited quote from That 70s Show