Christmas(Because Why Not?)

Bakugou
He'll claim that it's a terrible holiday, but he'll go all out for you. You kinda have a "present war" with him to see who is better at giving gifts. You once got him a punching bag that was highly resistant to his blasts. Him on the other hand, got you a fit bit, throwing knife set, and a lifetime supply of your favorite candy.

Midoriya
This kid lives and breathes Christmas spirit. You bake cookies and make a gingerbread house. You call him a walking Christmas tree sometimes. He also blushes every time he looks at the mistletoe. 

Todoroki

He doesn't celebrate Christmas as much as your family does. This makes your own family shower him with attention and even get him gifts on Christmas. As a result, he ends up spending more time with your family on Christmas than his own. However, you two still see his siblings and visit his mother. At the end of the day, you two just cuddle with soft Christmas music in the background.

Kirishima

You help each other hang Christmas lights at each others houses. Your parents don't spend too much time with you on Christmas than you would like, so you hang out with Kirishima all on the holidays. Your aunt, Midnight, is always spoiling you with gifts though. Because, and I quote, "Your just the sweetest Lil' thing, you remind me so much of my younger self." Whether you want to take that as a compliment or is up to you. Your boyfriend tries to embarrass you by wearing the ugliest Christmas sweaters. 

Kaminari

He loves Christmas more than anyone else probably. You help decorate his dorm room and the whole dormitory at that. You also cuddle and watch Christmas cartoons. You also bake cookies together. Well, more like you bake them, and he eats them, occasionally decorating them. He dances to Christmas music, while you just smile and watch him be adorable. As for presents, it's not all out and extreme, but two or three cute things mostly based on inside jokes. 

Iida

He is pretty normal with Christmas for the most part. He is SUPER organized about it. He has everything scheduled for your family, while you are more of his assistant. He makes binders with color coated labels and everything is lamented. (Amy Santigo anybody?) He may seem like he's taking everything a bit too far, but he wants you(along with everyone else I guess) to have the perfect Christmas. 

Shinso

You two are pretty chill about Christmas. Well, him more so than you. On the outside, you may seem to be okay with everything, but on the inside, it's a bunch of Christmas music playing in your head. You get each other a bunch of little things such as candies, sweaters, fluffy socks, underwear, scarfs, blankets, and of course anything cat related. Most of Christmas night is spent watching the Hallmart channel while cuddling up until you both fall asleep magically.