Hanging out/Becoming Friends

Bakugou
Both being naturally competitive, you two challenged each other a lot. Thus, you guys were around each more often than the students after school. And in school you guys were partners to set contests. The winner usually paying for lunch or something. You guys kinda had dates and didn't even realize it. Slowly, you managed to form a friendship of sorts. Although you both believe that your the best, you guys also believed the other was second best and you two would be undefeated partners.

Midoriya
You two considered each other friends real quickly on the first day. Both of you being pretty shy. You really started hanging out with him before the sports festival. You hung out with him to help him train. You two also came up with some strategies on how to avoid quirk use.

Todoroki
You two also trained together before the sports festival. In fact, you used your water and mixed it with his ice. Afterwards, Todoroki would let you eat dinner at his house after being totally exhausted. Sometimes, if your parents were working at night you'd spend the night. You also got along with siblings very well and watched tv together and you helped cooked eventually.

Kirishima
After the sport festival you guys considered yourself friends. You would go to the gym together. There's a trail near Kirishmia's house that you guys would bike or run on. He also likes to spend time with your puppy too. Since you have more money then him, you'd take him out to eat at American like Diners.

Kaminari
You guys got to talking during the sports festival and the final exam. You helped him study for his final exam on the day Yamomo was busy to. You liked helping Kaminari study for his other tests too. Even if he was the most difficult person to work for sometimes. You had to admit you secretly enjoyed when he complimented you every other minute.

Iida
Iida was actually the one helping you study. You needed some help and he got number 2 on mid term exams. So you thought it would be okay. He was really helpful and the best tutor you could ask for. He was very well mannered and he waited on you practically hand and foot at his house( dispite you telling him not to worry about it). You talk to each other at lunch too. You also really respect his family.

Shinso
You talk on your way to lunch. You see him in the library from time to time. With being in different classes, you don't spend much time with him. Most of it is in a comfortable silence. You eventually exchange numbers and are friends on Instagram. With you being a night owl, you two text sometimes until 1 a.m.