Bakugou NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Depending on much Stamina you took out of each other depends on the levels of aftercare. If you guys are tired he'll end falling asleep while holding you all sweaty. Also, most likely, he'll kiss your hickey's he left on you or sloppily add new ones.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves your ass. Loves grabbing, slapping, squeezing, and seeing. But we already know that. His favorite part of himself will most likely be his hands. It is the main part of his quirk too. They're strong, rough(have long fingers) enjoys finger fucking you daily. I mean he can hold you up with, like, one hand, so...

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He'll facefuck the shit out of you, only to realize seeing your face covered in cum or swallowing it, is enough to make him hard all over again. 

D= Dirty secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Once, your guys' friends almost walked in on you guys. Instead of stopping he just kept going harder. He won't talk about it though. So occasionally, he'll fuck you in a janitor's closet, bathroom, or finger fuck you in front of your friends.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He had no experience before having sex with you. To be honest, neither did you. You both just worked hard all-day-long focusing on the hero and school work. Your first time was a bit sloppy and poorly timed. But both of you guys got better. Bakugou managed to become an expert from having sex with you constantly. 

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)(No it won't)

Doggy style(I personally find it overrated, but who cares I'm just the writer). He gets a perfect view of your ass so he can slap and grope it. It also allows him to be in control.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Absolutely not. When it comes to sex he's completely serious. He'll smirk at something he finds amusing or when teasing you occasionally. But this is a serious business for him no matter how horny he is. 

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

It's a little darker than what you'd expect, but not by much or at all. He will never go bare, it would probably distinguish his pride or something. He's not gonna go all Tarzan on you or anything. But he keeps very clean though so...that's plus.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He's rough for sure. He's either super horny and fast about it, or if you know you have the time he'll be slow. But gentle isn't in the description. Sometimes he'll be romantic a little and neither of you will realize it until it's over. 

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He'll claim to everyone(including you) that he never has and never will because he has you. Take that however you want but it's a lie either way.  He has though before. Not very often. But since having sex with you he refuses.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

This boi definitely has kinks. Rough sex, dirty talk, Teasing, dominance, marking, and praising. He'll call you baby girl and all, but don't expect him to want you to start calling him daddy or anything. He'll only be into that if you are.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Simple. The Bedroom/Dorm. Sure he secretly likes being almost caught, but preferably in the comfort of a bedroom. (In the future when you guys buy your first house you'll do it EVERYWHERE in there at least until you have kids.)

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

You being an absolute badass. He sees you beat the shit out of some perv or an annoying fangirl of Bakugou's, and he'll get horny. Or perhaps wear something that really shows off your ass. Not even booty shorts or a short skirt, but even some skinny jeans or leggings.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

No Threesomes. He will not care who it is or how bad you beg. The answer will be no. He does not share. 

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He enjoys both ends of it(oh my god get it I'm fucking hilarious).  He's pretty good at giving you them and enjoys watching you squirm.

P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

He's all about rough. Fast and Rough is his specialty so to speak. But occasionally he goes for rough and slowish.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Being the busy bees you are, you happen to have more quickies than anything else. Not that he minds at all. When he gets the chance he'll defiantly take his time with you.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Of course, he does! He would be a stubborn ass about if he really isn't into it. But being the only girl he's had sex with he's up for seeing what he likes and doesn't. He's all about the Risk. 

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

2 or 3 rounds. It may not seem like much, but he recovers after like an hour. Sometimes it'll be like five. He defiantly makes it count though. *wink**wink*

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He doesn't own them and he'll get upset if finds our you do. He believes that no toy could do that work that he can. 

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Hell yeah, he teases! He loves it. It's one of his many kinks. It goes along with his dirty talk. And those both go right along with his dominance kink. He loves being in control and loves you knowing it.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's not loud at all. He growls mostly though and will groan here and there, but don't expect to hear it all the time.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Your first time, you guys got interrupted by Kirishima, and then Aizawa almost caught you for being out past curfew in his dorm. It was a traumatic experience for sure. 

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

The boy is pretty big no denying. I'm pretty sure it's part of his ego by now. It's about 8-9 inches long and has some thickness to it no denying. 

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

His mind isn't always on sex. Mostly he's focused. Not nearly as hormonal as the others. But there are times where the one thing on his mind getting into bed.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

Quickly. He goes to bed earlier than the others and he puts in the effort to stretch his bedtime to have sex with you. He needs his beauty sleep.