Making Up

Bakugou
He confronted you. It took awhile before you two talked, both torturing yourselves. Bakugou was tired of you doing that to yourself ,over something that was his fault. So at your dorm at night, he let himself in. When apoligizing he gets teary eyes ,so you know he means it when he says "I'm sorry." You both find yourselves apologizing.

Midoriya
You saw him after he fought with Bakugou. You needed to make sure he was okay. You explained to him that you couldn't bare seeing him in pain and that's why you left. He promised that he'd be more careful and that he was going to make you proud

Todoroki
You eventually talked to Todoroki. You apologized for pushing your boundaries as a girlfriend. He also apologized because he said you were to doing it for his benefit. You two hugged it out and then some...

Kirishima
You two were both upset within the 2 weeks of your split. Then, he called you said it was an emergency and to meet him in front of his house. You did as he asked ,because you were worried. He told you that he had to see you and couldn't take it. He loved you and just wanted to be someone you could be proud of.

Kaminari
He came to you one afternoon. You were getting your things from class when he approached you. He told you he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again. However, you didn't believe him. He told you that he needed you more than anything and told you how he didn't flirt with any girls when you were apart. He promised that he put his act together. You accepted his apology ,but it would take a little while before your relationship would be at it's best again.

Iida
You two were assigned as partners. You worked through the project smoothly at your house. With 10 minutes to spare ,before he needed to leave, you thought he'd just head home early. Instead, he talked about your relationship. How he was sorry about making you feel that way. He didn't mean to upset you ,he just wanted you to see your full potential. You hugged it out and were thankfully back together.

Shinso
He didn't just apologize to you ,but your whole class. He needed you to see just how sorry he was. You were happy he apologized. Instead, you two trash talk class 1-B. Well mainly Monoma, but sometimes you guys talk about how rude they can be.