How you met/First time recognized

Bakugou
At first he just thought of you as some attractive extra. It wasn't until the USJ incident that realized that you had respectable qualities. By the time the sports festival came up he wanted you on his team.

Midoriya
Dispite being Mirio's younger sister, you two met at the extrance exam briefly wishing each other good luck. On the first day you two shared a bond from worrying about the quirk assessment test.

Todoroki
You two met as kids from both having heros as parents. But before the recommendations,  it was only really small talk. He was the only person you knew, and you were the only person he knew.

Kirishima
You guys went to school together along with Mina. You transferred your third year in junior high from Tokyo.

Kaminari
On the first day of school. He noticed your beauty almost immediately. He wanted to ask you out right away ,but you stopping Iida from being so controling got  in the way. You actually were defending Bakugou with the whole feet on desk situation.

Iida
Both you and Iida took the entrance exams seriously. Especially because you failed to get recommended unlike your cousin. On the first day he admired your determined, somewhat serious, and respectful attitude.

Shinso
Sports Festivial. You tried explaining to him not everyone in your class is like bakugou. Although he didn't believe you at first, your constant admiration and respect towards him during the festivial got him thinking other wise.