Daryl Dixon -- Fuck

Word Count: 694

Warnings: Cussing !!

Prompt: "Eat me out Dixon."

°°°°°°

You have never been one to be friends with the hot and rough redneck known as Daryl Dixon. You guys butted heads more than anyone else could believe, but things took a turn after Merle's death.

Then they went right back to their same ways, where you and Daryl fought constantly and today was no different.

Rick set you and Daryl out to go scavenging and you set out on foot. You walked in silence with the hot man and you ignored him and any conversation you could think of, and he did the same thing. Daryl looked around as you both walked, his biggest thing was believing you didn't fear the new world and that was beyond false.

"Dammit move, Dixon!" You snapped as you walked into him ---- yet again! You were sick if him moving slowly and always raising his bow to a random small noise "I'm looking for walkers, ta hell you doing?" He snaps.

"Me? What am I doing? Our damn job out here! We need to find supplies fast and get back, not mope around and raise our weapons to stupid little noises." You snap and he grunts "Mope? I ain't moping!" Daryl snaps back.

"Oh hell yes you are, just because Merle died! Let me tell you something I knew Merle and be wouldn't be like this! He would be trying everything to keep going!"

"Shut ta hell bitch! That's my brother! My damn brother and ya ain't shit here in this conversation! Merle didn't let you know anything other than he had a dick and he wanted ta use it! We all know Merle only fucks whores! And hell maybe ya let him fuck ya!" Daryl yelled and you stood there dumbfounded. Did this asshole just call you a bitch, and a whore?

"The fuck did you just say to me?" You stepped up towards him and you stood centimeters away from him and he looked down at you "Say it if you got the balls, bitch." You uttered back and Daryl scoffed.

"Merle only fucked whores. So yeah, I bet he fucked you." Daryl spat out towards you and you slapped him hard nearly knocking him off his feet as he had to touch the ground with his right hand and keep himself standing as his left hand cradled his face where you hit him.

"Merle never fucked me! Said you had something for me and he wouldn't do you like that! Merle was never a dick, it was always you." You whispered in his ear as he stood there listening to your words and starting to feel like shit.

"Guess what?" You stepped back as you started walking off in your own direction.

"Eat me out Dixon!" You yelled flipping him off and Daryl just stared at you.

His feet started to follow you as he started to worry about your safety. You stopped and turned around crossing your arms and looking at him "What back for more of me beating your ass?" You commented as he walked towards you.

"It's sad to see you crawling-"

Daryl had reached you and grabbed your wrist a little harshly without meaning to as he yanked you across the leaf covered grounds and pressed his rough, chapped lips to your soft and warm ones and you instantly reached up and tangled your fingers in his hair as he reached around and grabbed your ass pushing your body closer to his.

You loved this.

But it was ruined as a walker started to stumble across the ground towards you and Daryl. He released you and brought a knife out as you watched his muscles flex as he drives the knife into the walkers head "Sorry I was an ass." Daryl spoke and you nod as he turns around.

"You made up for it. But, next time I'll kick your ass." Daryl smirks as he looks at you "Next time? Next time I'll eat ya out." He sent you a wink before his rough, calloused hand reached over and grabs yours as you continue to walk on for supplies.

°°°°°°