Daryl Dixon → Kneel

Word Count: 1043

Warnings: Mentions of sexual assault.

Prompt: Fuck Negan just because i hate him.

→↑←↓

You laid in your bed staring at the blinds hanging on your window, it's been a while since the group moved to Alexandria, and you had to admit this was a great place to live. You trusted Rick to run this place and he was exceeding your expectations.

You heard a knock at your bedroom door and got up opening the door "Get ya ass up, we got things to do today." You groaned and shut the door in Daryl's face "I'll leave without ya!" Daryl warns "Okay, okay. Give me five minutes." You grab a plaid shirt and some skinny jeans and start getting ready for the day.

You walk out of your house and see Daryl sitting on the porch smoking "Let's get ready to go." Daryl turns back and nods standing up "We're takin my bike." Daryl leads the way to his motorcycle "I'm driving." Daryl looks at you and scoffs "Hell nah." You cross your arms and sigh "Whatever, let's go." You get on the bike and hold onto the seat.

"Ya might wanna hold on." Daryl looks back at you and you sit forward "You don't scare me." You see the small smirk playing on his lips and you roll your eyes. He takes off outta the gate and you let go of the seat raising your hands "Wild ass." Daryl comments back to you.

You scavenged all that you could before deciding to head back to camp "I gotta go help Rick with some planning, stay outta trouble." Daryl went to leave but before he did he leaned down and kissed your cheek before starting to head off.

He froze as he realized what he had done, you got a tad bit of confidence as you walked up to him "Dixon." You called out he turned around and before he could say anything about his previous actions you stepped up and kissed him on the lips, he took no time to react as he placed his hands on your waist and enjoyed the kiss.

"Get it, Daryl!" Rosita teases he pulls back and raises his middle finger to her before looking back at you "Go help Rick, I'll be around." You kiss his cheek and walk off leaving Daryl to stand there for a second by himself.

A couple days had passed by and Negan had showed up to Alexandria, he was raising hell like always but this time he was picking on Eugene "Hey back off." You shoved Negan back and his eyes got wide as he stared at you "Guns down, I like this piece of hot ass. She's got a fire." Negan stepped up towards you and you made no efforts to move.

"Back ta hell off." A couple of Negan's men grabbed Daryl to stop him from trying to step in between you and Negan "I'm taking her too." Everyone behind you stepped forward and that's when you heard a gun being cocked and pointed at Carl's head "Then let's go, prick." You spoke with pure hate and Negan smiles.

"Kneel." Negan spoke "Piss on a brick." You stayed standing and Negan grinned "Let's go." Negan threw his arm around you and winked towards Daryl.

You reached the sanctuary and Negan showed you to your room "I ain't going to force you to be one of my wives. But you'll help out sometimes." Negan winks towards you and you got sick to your stomach.

You sat in your room all alone for hours for the next few days Negan had you there, it was dark out when Negan busted into your room and shut the door "Time to help me, baby." He was clearly drunk off his ass and you knew what he was referring to "Stay away from me." You stood up and backed away from him making him laugh "You have no choice, darling." You fought and tried your hardest to get Negan off of you but nothing worked.

He had gotten what he wanted, you laid in your bed afraid and hurt. This man just raped you and had the balls to lay next to you and go to sleep? You stayed up all night, you couldn't sleep.

The next morning Negan woke up and he had remembered last night "Ah, shit. I'm really sorry I know you don't believe that." Negan apologized but you only sat there and stared at the wall "I'll let you go home today, I will personally escort you." Negan left your room and you sat there for a second before letting the tears cascade down your face.

You finally got up wiping away your tears, and left the building standing outside. Negan pulled up in a truck and you got in wanting nothing more than to go home "Keep this between us or I'll kill everyone in Alexandria starting with Daryl." Negan threatens as he drives you back to Alexandria making you nod.

The gate opened up to Alexandria and everyone stood there including Daryl. You and Negan stepped out of the truck and walked to the front of it "I'm bringing Y/n back! Take good care of her Daryl." You started walk towards the inside of the gate but you turned around and punched Negan in the face sending him to the ground.

"Rape another girl and I will cut your dick off, coward." You stared into his eyes and he looked at you with hate, you turned around and headed towards Daryl who stared at you with admiration for punching Negan.

You hug Daryl tightly and just embrace him for a long minute as they close the gate "Are ya okay?" Daryl asks quietly "I'm fine, he brought me back because he raped me last night." Daryl pulled away from you a look of anger and pain in his eyes "That son of a bitch. Open-" You stopped Daryl and he looked at you "Don't, it's over I'm back and we will kill him soon." Daryl nods and hugs you again.

"I'll kill anyone that touches you like that." Daryl assures you.

→↑←↓
i hope y'all like it , btw dark mode is my favorite .
and being serious rape is not something i take lightly , i know it's a horrible thing , and if anyone out there didn't speak up or report their rape and need someone to talk to , reach out to me because my names nakia and i am a survivor of rape .
xoxo druggbaby