Daryl Dixon →Darkness

Word Count: 713 words

Warnings: ¥

Prompt: Again- Negan is a prick.

→↑←↓

"The fuck dude!" You snapped as Dwight threw you into a dark room before shutting the door "You asshole!" You yelled kicking the door.

You slid your back down the wall closest to the door as you sat there contemplating your moves, this was just a chess game you had to win.

"Ya okay?" You jumped and looked ahead of you into the darkness "No way." You scoffed as you slowly moved forward and looked harder into the darkness "Yeah it's me sunshine." You got a small smile and you were glad he couldn't see it.

You hated him, he was a dick- and you were a bitch and little did anyone know that you adored the red neck but you would never admit it.

"They keep you in here?" You ask as you sit back against the wall "Yeah." You heard wanted sounded like a sniffle and you couldn't believe it, was he crying?!

"Ya okay?" He asks again and you nod before realizing he couldn't see you nodding "Yeah they just." You pause.

"Need some fucking manners!" You finally yelled and you heard Daryl chuckle "Did they feed ya?" You look in his direction knowing that you couldn't see him "Yes they did, and you?" He scoffs.

"Yeah, shitty dog food." You gasped as you made your way next to him.

You tried to feel the ground around you before you felt his rough hands grab your waist and pull you next to him "Where's ya shirt?" He asks realizing he felt your bare skin "They cut it off, thought it was more appealing." You held back the tears as you remember how foul and rude they were to you.

"Those bastards." You felt Daryl start shuffling beside you before you felt a sweatshirt land on your lap "Wear it." He instructs and you slide the sweatshirt on before relaxing next to him.

"I haven't slept since we got here, have you?" You ask quietly "You're going to sleep." Daryl muttered "I can't, we can't they might do something." You insist.

You felt Daryl lift you as he placed you in his lap and held onto you tightly "They ain't gon touch ya." He assures you as you slowly start to fall asleep with your head on his shoulder.

You stirred awake and felt a hand brush some strands of hair out of your face "Morning sunshine, they brought food by." You looked at what was hopefully Daryl's face as you questioned the scene you were in.

"Sorry." You quickly got off of him and heard him chuckle "What's so funny?" You ask "You actin like a virgin mary." You scoff and hit his arm as he chuckles just a bit more.

"Really? It's that funny? Would a virgin mary do this?" You leaned over pressing your lips on his and you got an immediate reaction as he put his hand on the back of your neck and got to his knees pulling you closer to him "Bout damn time ya do that." He whispers kissing your cheek gently.

"What you've been waiting to kiss me?" You smirked as you felt him nod "Yeah." His voice was rough but calm and you found yourself happy that you got locked in this box like room with him.

"Stand up! Face to the wall!" A guy yelled through the door "Follow my lead." You whispers kissing him quickly before standing with your face towards the wall.

A guy walked in and you immediately attacked him before slamming his head into the wall Daryl standing there in shock "Come on." You ran out of the room before sneaking around the broken door building looking for a way out "This way." Daryl grabs your hand and leads you to an area where cars are parked "Get to work Dixon." You smirk as he heads into a car and starts to hot wire it.

You watched his back before you heard the car start up and you got in "That's was a good plan." Daryl admitted as he floored it out of there "Thanks, I didn't think you'd be able to keep up." You smirk "I think it's you who can't keep up." He winks towards you.

→↑←↓