Daryl Dixon → Bandana

Word Count: 713

Warnings: Nah

Prompt: Bandanas are cute frfr.

→↑←↓

You tied the bandana around your head before heading out of the house and looking around Alexandria noticing a couple walking side by side and a child walking with a pet dog not too far away "Heard you're going on a run with Daryl." Carl joined your side and you smile lightly "Thought it'd be fun, what are you doing today?" He shrugs "Probably take care of Judith." Carl starts walking with you and you knew something was up.

"What do you want brat?" He smiled at your nickname for him and shrugs "Can we go over the wall tonight?" Carl asks and you sigh "Only if you don't tell anyone." You took Carl over the wall sometimes and just sat on the stars letting him rant to you about whatever was bothering him "Awesome! I'll see ya later!" He ran off towards his house as you smile and wave.

"Ready ta go?" You walked up to the red neck who you would be leaving the comfort of home with and nod "Can you keep up this time?" You ask sliding onto your own bike Daryl scoffed before giving a small smile.

"I can keep up." He winks before you both start your bikes up as the gate is slid open "Be careful." Rosita nods to you and you nod back letting her know you would try.

You sped off alongside Daryl as you headed towards a small town about 7 miles away but only 5 1/2 with the way you drove. The ride was peaceful and calm as you rode side by side with the red neck.

You pulled up to a store and decided to go inside after doing a quick sweep for walkers "Get the hell out of here before I shoot you." You peaked over a shelf and saw a guy holding a gun to the back of Daryl's head "Put the gun down, man." Daryl raised his hands up but the guy didn't budge.

"This is my place to get stuff, get the hell out or I'll kill you." Something in you just snapped as you rounded the corner "Shut the hell up ugly, and back away from him." You stood firmly glaring at the guy.

"Look at you baby." The guy held his gun to Daryl as he eyes you up and down "Gross, let him go." The guy dropped his gun and instead punched Daryl in the face knocking him into a shelf.

"You don't degrade me!" He started storming towards you but you didn't back down until he got to you and put his hand around your throat shoving you against a wall and holding a knife to your face "Cut me, I dare ya." You spat at him with no care "Let's see how pretty you look now." You sucked in a breath as his blade dug into your skin.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Daryl tackled the dude to the ground before starting to repeatedly punch him in the face "Dixon, let's go. Get off of him." You managed to pull Daryl off of him as you gathered up what you had gotten and your things and left heading to another store.

"C'mere." You shrugged Daryl off knowing he just wanted to examine your face "Girl c'mere." Daryl turned you around and saw the blood running down your cheek "That bastard." He mumbled pulling out a bandana and wiping away the blood.

You pulled your face away and looked at him "I'm fine." You push his hands down and he rolls his eyes "Ya ain't fine that dip fuck-" You stood on your tippy toes and kissed the red neck that you've always admired.

"It was the only way I could think of to get you to shut up." You went to turn on your heel but got stopped as Daryl put his hand on the back of your neck and kissed you hard, his chapped lips pressing to your soft ones.

"Why'd you kiss me again?" You ask quietly when he finally pulls away "I've always wanted ta kiss ya. I love ya sunshine." He winks as he walks past you leaving you dumbfounded for second.

"Love you too Dixon." 

→↑←↓