Daryl Dixon → Midnight Left

Word Count: 905

Warnings: sum cussing

Prompt: "Back the hell off."

→↑←↓

It was bigger than you now, you stood in the middle of the road with your older brother by your side as you snapped at a group of guys who thought they could walk all over you both "Shut the hell up you little bitch!" A guy stepped in your face and you stood there not backing down "Take your own advice you ugly ass dick." You spat back deciding to step up towards him showing him you weren't afraid.

"Hey back up!" You tell a guy punches your brother in the face knocking him down "Get out of here!" A guy pushes you down and you lost your temper as you stood up and punched the guy to the ground before pulling your gun out "I will kill you." You warn to the guy that stood over your brother "Get her boys." You felt a dozen hands on you as you fought against them hearing the hits that would strike your brother.

"Back ta hell up!" A rough voice shouted as you felt hands release you and head towards the voice "Don't you dare!" You snap running towards the guy that was hitting your brother and tackling him "You dumb bitch!" He snaps as he tries fighting you off but your small size helps you.

"Back the hell off!" You shoved the rough and calloused hands that attempted to take you off of your brothers attacker as you punched him in the face repeatedly "Stop!" A pair of arms wrapped around you and dragged you off of the guy.

"Y/n we gotta go." You looked at your brother and noticed his bloody face and decided to leave "Get off me!" You shoved the guy away and he looked at you as you grabbed your stuff up and started walking "Thank you." Nicholas your older brother spoke to the man walking with you.

"Don't thank that red neck." You mutter "I helped your asses!" You looked at Daryl and scoff "You helped us?! No you left us to deal with that! You left us and didn't give a damn and then when you couldn't make it on your own you came crawling back! But get lost freak we don't need you!" Daryl stared at you as you spoke with pure pain.

"Y/n stop, not now." Nich spoke and you listened to him "I didn't leave ya, I never left ya." Daryl protested quietly but you ignored him.

You got Nicholas to a safe place to sleep for the night before you patched him up as best you could. Nicholas laid back on the ground and slowly drifted to sleep as you watched over him.

"I never left-" Daryl got caught off as you held a knife to his throat "Shut the hell up, we nearly died after you left and now you think you can just walk back in." You spoke again with pure pain and Daryl could see that. In a split second Daryl stood there holding the knife to your throat as your back was pressed against his chest "I never left ya princess, I went to hunt and when I came back you were gone. I've been trying ta find ya ever since then." You didn't wanna believe him at all "That's a lie, you left us in the middle of the night." You held onto his wrist of the hand that held the knife.

He spun you around and looked at you "I would never leave ya, especially not in this shit world." You took your knife back and glared up at him "You would leave us, you've done it before." He looked at you and yanked you into a bear hug "I was stupid then, but I ain't leaving ya again." He whispered and his words made your heart melt.

"Don't lie to me, and stay away from us." You pushed away from his hug "Dammit girl." He yanked you in again and out his hand on the back of your neck as he pressed his lips to yours in a deep long kiss.

"I ain't lyin and I ain't leaving ya again." You look up at him and wanted to protest so badly "You lied again, anytime you go to hunt you tell me. You left us." He gave you a small smirk "Ya were asleep, n I didn't wanna wake ya. Any other time you were up with me, but this time ya were asleep and I liked that so I left ya like that and when I came back ya were gone and I panicked and started tracking ya and looking for ya." He admits.

"You liked me asleep?" You ask making him smirk once more "I love ya and all that chick flick crap about looking cute when sleepin n shit." You got a small laugh at his words.

"Don't do that again please?" He nods "I won't." He assures you "And I love you too red neck." You stand up on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek "But I will kick your ass so watch it." He got another smirk as you both sat down next to each other and watched Nicholas sleep peacefully as you slowly drift to sleep and your head lightly drops onto Daryl's shoulder leaving him to kiss the top of your head with a small smile.

→↑←↓