Chapter 15

Daisys POV
Uneasy, irked, and furious were words that would describe how I was feeling as soon as Carlisle told us the human was coming over to meet the family.

Uneasy
The possibility of a human of all things possibly risking our lives just because they have some valuable information isn't exactly ideal.
Who knows who she'll tell, considering the fact that her dad is the chief of police.

Irked
The annoying part about this whole situation is that Edward isn't letting up.
It's not like he's her soulmate, she's just a blood singer that he wants to keep around.
But he refuses to acknowledge our words.

Furious
How could Carlisle and Esme allow this. It is risking everybody life's and putting us all in danger just for Edwards happiness.
The only thing that I've heard that was interesting about the girl is that her blood smells very appetizing.
More appetizing than a normal human.
But then again it could all be nonsense since it came out of Edwards mouth.

I jump slightly when I feel a stone hand wrap around my front as I do my hair.
I look at the hand, up the beautiful snow white skin of his forearm that were littered with bite marks.
I subconsciously run my fingers over the scars and lean my head down and kiss them.
"What are you doin darling" my cowboys asks
"My hair" I respond
"Mm I see that, I meant what are you gonna do with it?" He says while running his opposite hand through my brown locks.
"I think I'm gonna keep it down" I murmur as I brush through my hair, once I'm done I quickly grab my curling cream and squirk some in my hand and rub it in while looking in the mirror.
Jasper just stands behind me and watches me through the mirror while lightly rubbing his knuckle up and down my arm.
If I were still human goose bumps would have appeared on my skin.
When I'm done I head to our conjoined closet and grab a dark grey skirt, creme colored blouse and my heels.

I walk back into the room and see Jasper sat down on the edge of the bed watching me walk back in, in just my black lace underwear set that came with matching garters

I walk over to him and stand in between his legs and watch as his nearly black eyes roam my body.
His hands roam my whole body, feeling it like it was his first time.
His hands rest on my asscheeks and give them a reassuring squeeze before letting go and clasping his hands onto my hips.
With my clothes still in my hands he turns me around, so I'm not facing him and starts kissing and licking down my spine to my bum.
"Put your clothes on darling, they just got here" he says but still continues to torture me with his hands and skillful tongue.
I shakily put my blouse on and start to bend over to put my skirt on.
When my body's at a ninety degree angle he unexpectedly bites my right buttcheek hard with his teeth.
I yelp and quickly stand up and turn toward Jasper who had a sneaky smirk on his lips.
"Not funny" I pout before shoving my legs in my skirt.
"Awe come on darlin it was a little funny......" he says in a teasing tone.
"And sexy" he whispers while licking his lips.
I roll my eyes and turn back away from him, "can you zip me up?"
"I'd much rather unzip you but I guess I can't right now" he sighs, disappointed.
He zips up the zipper and pats my bottom affectionately.
I skip across our room to grab my shoes and skip back over to Jasper and sit in his lap as I put my shoes on.
When I'm done I grab my necklace that Carlisle gave me that was a family air-loom and clasp it around my neck.
When I'm finally finished I ruffle my hair and walk over to Jasper and give him a much needed kiss and clasp our hands together and jump out our window to the tree branch below us that rested on the balcony of the kitchen which contained the human.