Chapter 20 pt.1/2

3rd person POV
"James is the tracker" Edward says as tries to collect his frantic thoughts.
He talked so inhumanly fast she could barely understand, though she could tell he was angry she didn't quite understand why or what was going on.
"The hunt is his obsession, I read his mind. My reaction in the field sent him off, I just made this his most exciting game ever. He's never going to stop!" The vampire yelled, frustrated with himself for putting Bella in this position.
"What should we do?" The girl asked. Her trembling voice was evidence of her fear of the vampire and the situation as a whole.
"We have to kill him, Rip him apart and burn the pieces"
"Where are we going?" The girl asks in a panic as she sees that the vampire isn't taking the route to her house.
"Away from Forks, I'm going to bring you to Vancouver"
"I have to go h-home n-now, you have to t-take me h-home" the girl stuttered while looking at the vampire. She barely even recognize him anymore. His eyes were almost black and his facial expressions were terrifying.
"You can't go home" he simply

Bella's POV
What does he mean I can't go home? My dad's there alone, all by his self. Not only that but while there's a deadly vampire on the loose.
"He's just coming to trace your scent there, it's the first place he's gonna look"
"But my dad is there" I frantically say
"Doesn't matter!" He yells
"Yes it does he could get killed because of us" I say still trying to convince him to take me home.
"Just let me get you out of here first"
"But my dad we have to go back, we'll find a way to loose the tracker.....I-I don't know but we'll figure out something"
Finally he turned around after what seemed like years of convincing him. We then made a plan to fake a break up resulting in me leaving Charlie and heading back to Phoenix.

3rd person POV
Charlie's eyes were rested shut, the reporters voice echoed in the background from the tv.
He had a long day at work, still trying to track down whatever was killing the people of Forks. At first he thought it was some type of animal......but now he's not so sure.
"Edward I said leave me alone" Bella's raspy voice said in almost a forced tone.
"Bella don't do this please" Edward "pleaded" from the other side of the front door.
"It's over get out" the girl said before slamming the door in the young mans face and practically face planting the wooden staircase.
Charlie immediately jumped up from the couch as he heard his daughter in distress., "hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Bella......what's going on?"
As a father he imagined the worst but prayed for the best.
"I just gotta get out of here, I'm leaving now"
"Did he hurt you?"
"No"
"Break up with you or something.....?"
"No I broke up with him"
"I thought you liked him"
"Yea, that's why I have to leave, I don't want this I have to go home"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody!!! I'm finally back! I know I haven't updated in a VERY long time but I am finally ready to be back. I was going through a very hard time in my life recently, my uncle recently passed away and I fell into a spiral of anxiety and depression. I took time away from writing to collect my thoughts and take care of my mental health. I am now ready to write and continue this story.