Chapter 3

Jaspers POV
We're about two minutes away from school. We didn't go for half of the day because we had a family meeting. Which consisted of us talking about when the next thunderstorm will be. Which isn't that important but none of us felt like going to school anyways.
I rub my thumb over Daisy's pale knuckles while she hums to a song on the radio. Her voice is like none other. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life time.
"Jazz" she says softly, "yes my love?" "I love you" she coos as she leans over the console and puts her head in my neck, where my shoulder and neck connect. And places light feather like kisses on my neck and around her bite mark on my neck. When she kisses my mark I groan in pleasure.
"I love you too, but sweetheart we're about to get to school and I don't want to walk around with a boner for the rest of the day" I mummer as I turn my head and kiss the top of her head then turn back to the road.
"I know but I love you so much" she whisper. She places one last kiss on my neck, then my jaw, earlobe, cheek, and finally my lips. It's a quick peck but it was full of love and desire.
We arrive at school and park in the parking lot. Rosalie's BMW, and Edward's Volvo soon follow behind.
I get out and walk to Daisy's side and open her door and help her get out. "Thank you darling" she thanks, "your welcome ma'am" I reply before kissing her plump lips slowly and with care. She opens her mouth and lets me slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues glide and tangle with one another as we battle for dominance. Which I win, I push her against the car and slip my hands around her waist, and into her pants and grab handfuls of ass. I knead her soft skin until I hear the others footsteps approaching.
Our tongues untangle and slide back into our mouths and we break our kiss. She whimpers at the loss of my lips against hers, so I kiss her forehead. I slip my hands out of her pants but still keep them on her butt.
We look in the direction the foot steps are coming from and wait for our family to appear.
Rose appeared first with Emmett followed by Alice with Owen then lastly Edward.
"Let's go" Alice squeals, making everybody roll their eyes, including me and Daisy.
Rosalie and Emmett lead the way. We snicker when we hear how a girl in the cafeteria describes Rosalie and Emmett.
I grab a tray for me and Daisy to "eat" then we head to our table.
"Uh the girl with curly brown hair is Daisy she's very quiet unless she's talking to her family, she's with Jasper the one that looks like he's in pain."
I just keep looking at Daisy as she smirks at me and continues to pull me by my other arm to our table. I twirl her around which makes her giggle.
We get to the table and sit down and wait for Edwards dramatic introduction.
"Who's he?" Another girl asks, her emotions were a mixture of awe and curiosity. Basically what every other female feels when they see Edward besides us.
"That's Edward Cullen totally gorgeous obviously but nobody here is good enough for him, like I care you know so like don't waste your time." Edward sits down next to Daisy and I . He smiles in our direction then focuses on the mystery girl. "wasn't planning on it" the other girl whispers, still feeling intrigued. We all stare at her in wonder, every one of our eyes locked on the girl. We all snap out of it when Daisy tells us to look away. "Stop staring it makes us look creepy" but Edward continues to stare. Daisy smacks his arm for being rude so he ruffed her hair in response.
"Babe" Daisy whines, I just kiss her head in response and fix her hair back to normal.
The lunch bell rings, so everybody rushes out of the cafeteria but we take our time.
"Ready darlin?" She asks, "yes ma'am" I smirk at her. We say our goodbyes and head to our separate classes.