Chapter 12

3rd person POV
It was a foggy day at the docks in Forks Washington. Nobody was there except for Waylon Forge aka butt-crack Santa.
The man was fixing a small boat in the docks while singing.
"Momma said I
Didn't wanna make the
Kitty Me-ow"
He stops when he hears the sound of something passing by, it couldn't have been the wind since there wasn't any and it was too loud to be the wind.
He stops the song that was playing on his I pod and takes out his earbuds to hear better.
"Charlie?" He calls out hoping it was just his long time friend.
When he doesn't get a response so he calls out again, "Charlie!"
When he doesn't get a response the second time he starts the boats engine and tries to steady himself on the rocking boat.
The boat starts to drive off but stops when a red haired women appears on the dock and pulls the boat back without any effort.
Waylon looks back at the women, "Hello"
Then behind him a tall, well build, blonde haired man lands on the other side of the boat.
He turns around to the man when he says, "nice jacket" the man says while standing back up.
"Who are you?" Waylon asks the man
"It's always the same ending question, who are you-"
"-what do you want"
"Why are you doing this, James-" A dark skinned man said.
Their eyes red eyes were bright and vibrant
"-Let's not play with our food"
____________________________________

Sorry guys, this is probably the shortest chapter I've ever wrote but I'll make it up to y'all in the next chapter, which is coming up soon.
All my love-L