The Park

Lin's pov

"I am taking Sebbie to the park" I yell to Groff. "Hang onnn" Groffy yells back. He hops into the living room, one leg in his pants hopping on the floor and the other in the air in the middle of the progress, still in the air. He moves over to give me a kiss on my head but falls over. I start laughing at him. "Just help me up" he mumbles with his face on the floor. I pick him up and put him on his feet. He quickly pulls the remainder of his pants on and gives me a kiss on my forehead. He ruffles Sebbies hair. Sebbie coos a bit and stretches his arms out towards Groff. "No, we're going for a walk" I say to him before picking him up and walking through the door. "Be safe" Groff says. "Yeah, Yeah we'll be fine, Mr. Overprotective" I respond, while closing the door.

Once we get to the park, I put Sebbie down on the cement path. He starts walking towards the playground. Almost falling down a few times. His little arms flapping around to keep his balance a big smile on his face, while he picks up his pace. I laugh at his behaviour, he's trying to get to the swing so desperately. When he finally gets to the swing he tries to get on and fails, after 3 tries he gives up and stretches his arms out, signalling for me to pick him up. I put my hands under his small little armpits and lift him into the swing. I start swinging him back and forth very slow. I start zoning out a bit, thinking about the conversation my Groffy. He was so cute this morning with Sebbie. We woke up by Sebbie climbing in the bed and kicking around trying to find the right spot to lay in. Groff instantly picked Sebbie up and started throwing Sebbie in the air very carefully. After both of them playing for half an hour, Sebbie finally fell asleep again on Groff's chest. It was the cutest image ev-. Sebbie laughs loudly awakening me from my thoughts. He is ssooo cuteeee. Over the next hour I lift Sebbie everywhere to his heart's desire.

When we finally leave the park, I'm exhausted. As we walk home I see a familiar face. I groan loudly, hoping he will leave us alone. "Hey" Jack says. "Hey" I mumble back, trying to walk around him without falling off the sidewalk. He moves with us and blocks the pathway for us. "Please, just leave us alone, Jack. I'm with my son". I plead with him, afraid he is going to scare Sebbie. "No, I don't think I will" he replies stepping closer to me. "You see, you don't deserve him. He is mine, always has been, always will be". I roll my eyes. "Jonathan isn't from anyone he is his own damn man". I say while taking a step back and picking up Sebbie to hold him close to my chest. "I disagree and you are going to leave him alone from now on". He says while taking another step towards me. I feel Sebbie getting restless against my chest as I take another step back. "No, I don't think I will". I respond, holding Sebbie a little tighter. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you". I feel his fist against my jaw, sending a series of painful vibrations trough my face. I fall to the ground, trying to fall on my back to keep Sebbie from hitting the ground. My arms let Sebbie go from the impact on the floor. He sits next to me and starts crying. I want to get up, rolling myself over and putting my hands on the dirty concrete, when I feel a shooting pain trough my stomach. Argg he kicked me in the stomach. He kneels by my side and starts hitting my head again. The pain taking over everything now. My vision getting blurry. "Please, my son". I blurt out. He says nothing, just stand up and starts kicking my chest and stomach again. I start coughing in pain, looking over at the ground next to me. My vision still blurry, but I can still see blood spattered on the ground. "HE IS MINE" Jack says. Grabbing my head and slamming it into the concrete. "Arggh" is all that comes out of my mouth. He hits my head against the concrete again. "Sebbie" I whisper. I hear him crying faintly on the background a ringing in my ear taking over. Black spots take starts appearing on the sidewalk as my head gets slammed again. 'Come on Lin stay awake' I think to myself. 'You have to be there to take care of Sebbie' my thoughts ramble on, until I feel my eyelids fall over my eyes. Making everything go completely black.

3rd person pov

After Lin is unconscious Jack takes his phone and picks up Sebbie. Rubbing his back in smoothing circles. "Shhhh, you're just going to stay with me for a little while" he says with a big grin on his face. He walks away leaving Lin's almost lifeless body behind. When he gets to his apartment, he grabs Lin's phone. He looks in disgust when he sees Lins background is Jonathan holding Sebbie. As he opens WhatsApp, he thinks of what to say.

Groffsauce🥰

Lin❤

Hey, Johnny boy. I think you'll want to know that I've got "your" son. If you want to see him again. You will be my boyfriend. No police. At the first sign of the cops, I'll throw him out of the window or something.

Love, your Jack

Groffsauce🥰 is typing...

Jack waits impatiently for Groff to finish typing as he taps his fingers on his table.

Groffsauce🥰

Where is Lin??? Jack let Sebbie go, please. I beg you.

Lin❤

It's not important where that imbecile is. You can get Sebbie back by coming to my house tomorrow. To stay with me, forever, with our new son.

Groffsauce🥰

All right, I'll be there tomorrow.

Lin❤

Remember no cops. Love you. Your Jack❤