Promise?

Lin's pov

It's been like three weeks since everything happened and the police hasn't done anything. They say they are doing everything they can and that this assignment requires "being careful". I mean I don't want Sebbie or Groffy to get hurt, but I want them back. If I could get my hands on that motherfucker, I would fuck him up so bad. I resist the urge to grab a knife and start cutting again, not that would even be possible. I'm still in the hospital, so if they knew that I was cutting myself they would place me under constant surveillance. Today however is the day that I'm discharged from the hospital. I am staying with my parents for a few days so they can take care of me. Daveed walks in my room. "Yo how are you, I'm here to take you to your parents". I flash him a sad smile. "I'm all right thanks Diggs". He helps me out of bed. 'Fuck my ribs hurt' I think, a pounding headache already forming.

Small time skip brought by John Laurens's gay turtles

We arrive at my parents' house. I reach to unbuckle myself, when I feel an arm stopping me from reaching forward. "I need to talk to you" Daveed says. A serious look on his face. "All right, I'm getting nervous". I reply, Daveed is almost never this serious. "I saw your arm, when you were in the hospital robe". He bluntly states. Putting his hand on my shoulder he looks me in the eye. "By the looks of it, they are tops one year old. I know this time is hard for you, your best friend and son are away, but don't cut all right?". I pull down my sleeve a bit even though I am wearing a hoodie, so he can't see it anyways. "All right" I say, very uncomfortable. "Promise?" He says while opening the car door and getting out. I also get out, limping a bit, but I got it. I walk towards him. "Promise. Don't tell anyone please" I say while sticking out my pinkie. He takes my pinkie. "Promise, if you ever need to talk. Call me brother". I give him a small smile as I start limping towards my parent's front door. I knock three times on the green door. My dad opens the door. "Come in Hijo". I walk over the threshold, turning around to wave goodbye to Daveed. Daveed waves back, then gets in his blue car and drives away.

Groff's pov

I walk in to Sebbies room, checking on the cute little nugget. He is sleeping peacefully thank god. I walk over to the bathroom to take another shower. I still feel dirty. I take a red towel from the closet as I step into the bathroom. I turn the knob, wanting the water to be hot enough to wash away all my sins. While I'm waiting for the water to warm up, I strip off my clothes. I step under the scorching hot water, letting myself slowly fall down to the ground. I sit on the ground, hugging my knees. The hot water mixing with my tears, falling on the bathroom floor. I stay like that for a while, letting out soft sobs, while I think about Lin, Sebbie and the events of a week ago. I stand up, grabbing a bottle of bodywash to scrub myself clean. I start violently rubbing myself everywhere with the soap to get myself clean, to wash his dirty fingerprints off of me.

(Abuse alert)

As I start washing my hair, I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump forward into the hot metal handle of the turning knobs. 'Ouchhhh fuck' I think. "Fuck" I curse grabbing my side. Using the other hand to hide my junk I turn around to face Jack. "Haven't you heard of knocking and when did you even come in here" I hiss at him in anger. "I'm sorry I scared you my love. I thought we could have some fun". He says while stepping a bit forward. I take a step back, avoiding the hot metal handle this time, pushing myself against the cold smooth white wall. "No Jack, we already did that remember". I say, shakily. "But my love that was a week ago, surely you must have 'recharged' by now". He says while taking the hand that was previously covering my junk. "Jack, I don't want to, please" I whisper. "Come on you had fun last time" he says, taking another step in my direction. I try to push myself in to the wall as I feel rage welling up inside me. "I did not have fun, Jack". I spit out. He leans over as I whimper. "Well, your body told a different story my love". He whispers in my ear. More rage wells up inside of me. "The only reason I could even get hard was because I was thinking about Lin". I hiss in a poisonous voice. My voice breaking when I say Lin's name. I instantly regret my words. He told me specifically to not say Lin's name. 'Please don't hurt Sebbie' I think, while standing completely still, frozen in fear. I feel a hand tightly closing around my throat. I try to breath, but it isn't working. I feel Jacks angry breathing in my ear. Still frozen I hear his words in my ear " Who owns you?". I try to get out of his iron grip, but it's too strong. My head feels like it's about to explode. "ANSWER ME" he screams into my ear. "Y- you" I choke out. "Damn right" he says while letting go off my throat. I breathe in the air, thankful for the oxygen streaming into my lungs. I start coughing, my throat still feeling like his fingers are around it. "You're lucky I didn't hurt our son, this time, next time you won't be so lucky. I'm not in the mood anymore" he says while stepping out of the shower. As he slams the door, I once again lower myself on the shower floor. Still gripping my side and raspily trying to breath I sit there crying.