Little Distractions (SMUT)

Hiya my lovelies! Hope you're having a Magical day! ✨

Warning: **EXPLICIT CONTENT AND MATURE LANGUAGE AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.**

Normal POV:

Recently, Draco has been quite busy with a load of assignments and essays that were just waiting to be completed by him. This, in turn, has made it extremely difficult for him to spend quality time with you.

He's been spending a lot more time in the library or in his dorm, and when he does get the taste of freedom, it usually only lasts about an hour or so and even then he's too tired to be enthusiastic about anything.

And as his girlfriend, you're of course poud of him for being so determined and hard-working, but when push comes to shove and you start losing time with him, that's when you put your foot down.

Draco needs a break. He's been at his essays all week, to the point where it's left his usually perfectly styled hair unkempt and the black ink from his quill staining his finger tips.

So, you decided that if Draco wasn't willing to take a break himself, you would simply have to make him take one.

And you knew just how.

You're currently at the library with your blonde boyfriend, him sitting at a table between the large book shelves and you, watching him intently as he scribbled down another something apparently of great importance.

His light brows are knitted together in unwavering concentration, but you're determined to change that. You scoot your chair closer to him, placing a hand on his thigh. Leaning forward, your lips find their way to his pale, veined neck, gently pressing against his soft skin.

Draco, unfortunately, pays no attention whatsoever to your little antics. So you shift your hand further up his thigh, slowly beginning to caress the inside of it. Your lips simultaneously leave a trail of kisses starting from his jaw down to his defined collar bone.

"(Y/N)..." A low growl vibrates in his throat. You smirk against his skin, continuing to dab your tongue against a spot above his collar bone. His hand on the quill freezes when you nibble on the soft area.

You begin sucking on the spot, your hand reaching over to his clothed member, feeling it grow under your touch. (He's a grower not a shower 😉)

Draco's shimmery eyes flutter close as you successfully leave a prominent mark on his neck, all the while slowly palming him through his black trousers. You move your lips back up his neck, kissing a spot under his jaw.

A deep, low moan escapes the Slytherin's lips, his head tilting to the side to give you more access to please him. You mark his skin, claiming him like he usually does to you. You shift yourself so you're now straddling his lap, your hand holding his jaw while you work on another hickey.

Draco grips your hips tightly, soft moans sounding from him every few seconds. Just to tease the boy further, you slowly start to grind your hips against his, rubbing yourself against his hard-on. Just as you detach your lips from his neck to admire another mark you've left, Draco abruptly stands up, lifting you with him.

"Fuck," he curses under his breath. "You've been a bad girl, Kitten. Distracting me from my work."

Holding you up with one hand, he swiftly clears the table with the other before laying you down on it flat on your back. A giggle leaves your glossy lips as you stare up at your now eager boyfriend with lustful eyes. Draco bunches your skirt up to your waist, instantly ripping your panties when he sees how wet you already are.

His hooded eyes pour down at your dripping heat, making your cheeks flame scarlet. "Such a naughty little thing," he says, before unbuckling his belt and tugging his trousers down his thighs just enough to pull his erect member out.

The sight of it sends a spark of excitement down to your heat. His cock stands firm, ready to penetrate your aching pussy. The fleshy tip is dusted rose and glossy with pre-cum leaking down its length. It's truly a worthy sight.

"Now keep it down, baby." And with that, Draco delves his cock into you, all eight inches disappearing into your tight hole. You bite down on your bottom lip, nearly making it bleed. He begins moving, thrusting deep and hard into you. "Mmahh," you accidentally moan a little too audibly.

The boy moves a large hand to mask your mouth, muffling the sounds as he mutters filthy things into your ear. "You've been wanting this all day, haven't you? Craving daddy's cock like the needy slut you are."

Your legs hook around his waist as he continues to thrust himself deeper into your throbbing pussy. Already so wet for him, a bit of your juices leak onto his pelvis, the satisfying sounds of his cock sliding in and out of your tight hole blessing both of your ears.

"Augh. You gonna come for me? Right here on this table, baby girl? Huh?" Draco groans softly, his platinum bangs sticking to his forehead as he nears his climax. You feel yours hitting you before his, as you release the knot in your stomach, your body relaxing at the mind-blowing feeling of your fleshy ring tightening around his large girth.

Draco leans his weight into you, pushing himself against you as his cock spurts out ribbons of thick, sticky seed deep inside you. You feel him empty his load fully, filling you up to the brim until he's finished. When he pulls out, his cum gushes out of your pink hole, dripping all onto the wooden table.

"Shit. I needed that," the blonde admits, his cheeks flushed.

"I know." You smile cheekily up at him. You two get everything cleaned up and Draco packs his things before taking you to his dorm where he proceeds to give you all the attention you need.

Sooooo I wasn't planning on turning this one into a smut. But lo and behold, here we are. Lol OK. I'm working on the stories requested but for now, I hope you liked this one!