Heated Night (SMUT)

Warning: **EXPLICIT CONTENT. Yadah yadah yadah. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Normal POV:

It was a quiet, peaceful night in the Slytherin Common Room. You were sat in the lap of your lovely boyfriend, Draco Malfoy.

It was late at night, the clock striking five minutes past midnight. But tiredness did not lure you and Draco in, yet. Unfortunately, neither did it for Blaise, a long time friend of Draco's.

Blaise was sat across from you, his nose buried in a book, not at all paying any mind to you and your mischevious boyfriend. Draco had his arms wrapped around your waist, as you leaned into his hard chest.

You were staring into the green flames of the fireplace when suddenly, you felt something poke your thigh. Knitting your brows, you turned to see the blonde looking slightly pink and flustered.

"Dray, what i—" you whispered, but were cut off by him shushing you. You watched as he bit the inside of his cheek, his breaths growing heavier. You blushed scarlet when you realized.

You were dressed in a simple top and a skirt that ended above your knee. As it seemed, Draco found that a turn on. You moved your lips near his ear, "Draco. We can't do this—"

"Just a little," Draco whispered. "Please, Princess. Just let me be inside you."

You looked directly into his stunning silvery eyes. He whimpered, softly squeezing your hips. Sighing, you hesitantly agreed. At this, his eyes darkened, lust swirling in them, clear as day.

Draco lifted you up ever so slightly, just enough for him to pull his dick out of his trousers. Taking your waist, he sat you back down, this time on his length.

His already erect member slid into your pussy, stretching it out as you bit your lip, hard. Draco's arms pressed you against him further, his hot breath against your neck as he panted softly. His large cock felt warm inside you, making it hard for you not to whimper.

As for Draco, it took every bone in his body not to thrust into you. You couldn't risk getting caught. Your juices leaked out, staining Draco's thighs and trousers. You were grateful your skirt hid the connection between you two.

Your eyes flicked towards Blaise for a second, making sure he was still too indulged in his book to notice the dirty work you two were pulling off. And so, you sat there, Draco's cock embedded deep inside your soaking hole.

So this is what cockwarming was like, you thought to yourself. I don't like it. I need him to pound into me, Goddammit.

While the two of you sat there trying to act completely normal, Blaise snapped his book close and abruptly stood up. He stretched his arms out before turning to look right at Draco.

"Hey. I'm going to bed, OK? 'Night, Malfoy," his eyes dropped to you as you fidgted with your skirt and tried not to blush. "Good night, (Y/N)."

You nodded, looking away as Draco tried to play it cool. Finally, when Blaise's footsteps subsided into silence, Draco gripped your hips tight.

"Fuck, baby girl," he growled. "Daddy's pussy feels so good."

Immediately, he thrusted his hips upwards, already hitting your g-spot. "Ahh," you moaned out, but his hand came up to cover your mouth. Draco fucked you raw, pounding into your g-spot with every thrust.

His hand moved down to your chest, gently squeezing your left breast. You felt him lick on the crook of your neck, before sucking on a spot above your collar bone. His hand continued to play with your breast through your top, before it moved to undo your buttons.

He successfully popped open all of them, and noticing you weren't wearing a bra, went to play with your bare breast, softly squeezing your nipple. Draco brought his other hand up to tend to your right breast, his left hand going to enclose around your neck.

"Fuck. You close for me, baby?" he panted against your ear, nipping on your ear lobe.

"Y-Yes," you said, shakily.

You started grinding your hips against him, making his grip around your neck tighten. "Fucking come for me. Now," he demanded. You happily obliged, releasing all over his cock, triggering him to reach his climax as well.

You two sat there, panting, before your eyes found the clock. "Time for bed, Malfoy," you said, out of breath.

So ya gurl's out of ideas. So here's a smut for you lovelies.

Here's some Holy water. Pass it around. 😘