Chapter 4

Hey everyone this might be a long chapter but hope it's better than my last one because I only do these books for fun enjoy.🦄

The butler said"Introducing Princess Abby and Prince Jonah. King Toffee and Queen Moon of castle Butterfly. Everyone started clapping till the butler said"Oh I forgot introducing our soon to be Queen, Princess Adrianna." Everyone said"Wow." Everyone started chatter and talking about how beautiful I was. Shadow saw me and said" Wow she looks so beautiful and gorgeous." Shadow walk up to me and said "Your highness May I have this dance." I said "Yes you shall." Shadow and I started dancing looking into each other's eyes smiling and laughing about how awful the music was. I thought to myself "This song is more worst than song day." Then he took me outside and I was happy to follow.

Then Shadow and I kiss it was very sweet and passionate Shadow's lips were warm mine were cold because I drank wine in my room after I panic. After the kiss I said"Shadow do you love me." Shadow said"Yes but do you love me too." I said"Yes Shadow your my soulmate." Soon Shadow said"Oh Adri close you eyes." I said"Oh." Shadow grab the necklace and the tiara. Shadow said"Okay open your eyes." I open my eyes and said"Oh Shadow there beautiful." Shadow put the neck on my neck and put the tiara on my head. I said"Thank you. Shadow said"Your welcome baby."

Outside I said"It's so cool but I'm happy to have you with me." Shadow said*looking at the stars* "Yeah I'm happy with you always and I'll always be there to protect you from danger." Then we look at the sky and we touch hands while looking at each other,we started blushing and let go of each other's hand. Then Shadow said"A shooting star make a wish, what did you wish for." I said"I wish that we could be together forever what did you wish for Shads." Shadow said"I wish for Sonic or Eggman could die." I laugh and said"Haha be serious." Shadow said" Ok I wish why your so cute." I said"Shadow that's sweet of you to say."

So me and Shadow look at each other and blush Shadow put his hands on my cheeks. Then we kiss me and his friends said"Aw how cute." Then my dad was looking for me, my siblings and my friends were going on our next mission. Then Toffee saw Shadow kissing his daughter (here comes over protective dad) and saw me enjoy it. Toffee said*Mad* " ADRIANNA MARIA BUTTERFLY LIZARD TOFFEE JR THE HEDGEHOG STOP KISSING THAT DARK EMO BLACK HEDGEHOG RIGHT NOW." Then we stop I said"Hi Daddy remember Shadow hehe."

Shadow said" Hi Mr. Lizard it's not what it looks like it was an accident." So my dad grabbed me very mad and said"I told you a million times to stay away from that hedgehog." Then I pull my hand out of my father's hand. I said*Mad* "Dad listen I'm not three years old anymore I can make my own decision to chose who I want to be with and my decision on what I want to be and do to do with my life don't you see I'm older now." My dad said*Mad* "Don't you talk back to me and you are never seeing him ever again." I said"But I love him. Then he said"Huh Adrianna I'm trying to protect you." I said"Dad don't you worry I have Shadow to protect me.

Then my dad said"Shadow is this true." Shadow said"Yes it is Toffee." Toffee said*Hugging him and sarcastic* "I'm so proud that you are talking care of my daughter." Shadow said"Hum Mr.Lizard sir I can't breathe please let go." Toffee said"Oh sorry Shadow be careful to her." Shadow said"I will."

End of chapter 4
Huh Finally I finish my fourth chapter can't wait to do five and six well hope you enjoy this one see you later everyone Queen signing out.👍