Chapter 5

Hey guys I hope I have enough time to finish sorry I been really busy lately but hope you enjoy. ⭐️.

Toffee said"Come on Adrianna let's find your friends it's mission time your siblings are waiting." I said"Oh Dad wait I got an idea dad let's take Shadow with us." My dad said"Well he did pass the police test, fighter swat, military and other fighting exams so yes he can." Shadow said"Yes time to put my G.U.N training skills to the test let's go." Then I texted my friends to meet us in the basement. In the basement in front of the magic mirror.

(I don't own this but I each book the mirror change every time they complete the missions)❤️

Then the mirror showed the reflection of the mirror on the other side of the mirror which legend has it is called"The mirror realm" show a fairy with black hair and a rainbow dress named MaryRose.

(Don't own this)Toffee said"MaryRose what's the next emergency mission

(Don't own this)
Toffee said"MaryRose what's the next emergency mission. MaryRose said"We have a problem with the fairytale story with Cinderella." I said"What wrong with Cindy." The girls said"Cinderella we love that story." I said"Me too." The mirror shakes and sparkling and everyone were teleported into the mirror. Landing outside in the yard of Cinderella. Shadow said*Catch her from falling*"Where are we and Adri are you okay." I said"Thanks for the catch Shadow your sweet." Toffee said*Checking his watch*"We have time we need a plan Adrianna." I said "Sure thing."

List
Step 1: Find and be friends with Cinderella.
Step 2: Help make a goon for Cinderella.
Step 3: Wait for fairy godmother.
Step 4: Find my necklace.
Step 5: Go to the ball.
Step 6: Get back home by midnight.
Step 7: Wait for the prince to come to he home.
Step 8: Happily ever after and back home.
Step 9: Enjoy one amazing night.
I said "Shadow okay now that is done let's go find Cindy let's do this fairytale style."

Well that was excellent sadly I left it at a cliffhanger but there will be more soon see ya next time. 😉