Chapter 6

Hi guys sorry I haven't been on much busy doing other things but I will update more very soon promise enjoy.😇

So they went to go find Cinderella and found dear Cinderella cleaning the floor when her stepmother left. I said " Hey Cindy why are you cleaning the floor when your friends are here." Cinderella said *Stop cleaning* Adrianna and Toffee. Cinderella hugs me and Toffee. She said " I'm so happy to see you two and Adri I haven't see you seen when you were only four years old your pretty just like your mom and your look like your dad, oh Adri who is this." I said "This is my boyfriend Shadow the hedgehog meet Cinderella."

Shadow said *Shaking her hand* " It's nice to meet you Cindy." Cinderella said " Nice to meet you too and a friend of Adrianna's is a friend of mine." Shadow said "Thanks." Abby said " Oh sis what's the second step." I said "Step 2 wait for the animals to make the goon." Cindy step sisters said *Mean* "Cinder help us with our goons." Cindy said " Come in, whisper be right back." I said "Okay." Shadow said "So what do we do now." I said "I don't know." Jonah said "We should go look for your necklace that Shadow gave you."

I ran and hug Jonah in excitement after I said* hugging him* "Your a genius let's go find the necklace that looks like Shadow birth mark of I don't know what it looks like." When everyone but only 13 people look for the necklace Shadow grab my hand the we hide behind a wall. And Shadow said "Hey baby you look so cute in that dress." Shadow tried to kiss me I stop Shadow by putting my finger on his lip and said "We can do this later babe now let's go find my necklace please." Shadow begged on his knees and said "Please Adri just this once's." I said "Okay fine just this one." Shadow with his arm up and pulled it down and said "Yes yes." Shadow put his hand on my cheek and kiss me and I closed my eyes and said "Mhn Mhn chu." And then they let go and I said "Your not a bad kisser it was good and magical."

Shadow said "You taste delicious." Shadow grab me and went to meet back with my friends. I said "If anyone found my necklace." But they said "No." And I had ran to Shadow crying on his shoulder. Shadow said "It's okay will find it I promise." I said *Stop crying* "Thanks Shadow what would I do without you." Toffee said "Alright break it up lovebirds. In Toffee mind *I got to keep Shadow away from Adri."

Wow what will Toffee do to Shadow.
Hey sorry to keep this at a cliffhanger but this chapter took me a while to do. So hope you enjoy and if you like that check out my friends stories at aditi_arora21 Her stories are get too see ya bye.❤️
QueenAdrianna21 out bye.👑