Chapter 9

Hey Loyal fans QueenAdrianna here or Violet. If you like I'm posting another chapter hope you enjoy last chapter may been a little dark and sad but this one will be happy now let the story begin.❤️

Then a sparkle of light and it was Fairy godmother. She said "What wrong here oh Toffee and Adri is that you." Toffee said "Yes it's us what you thought we were dead." Fairy godmother said "No and Adri who's this." I said "This is my boyfriend Shadow the Hedgehog." And she said "Omg you have a boyfriend I guess that wish I gave you when you were 4 years old work." I said "Wai what it was you who made me fall in love with Shadow wow you did amazing picking me the right guy thanks. She said "Yes and thank you plus he is kind of your Prince Charming so hope you happy."

Shadow said "Yes we are." Toffee said *Push Shadow* "Well I'm not happy for what you did to her at all I'm mad and fix it." She said "I can't it's not a spell I can remove it's their hearts that decide and it's their destiny to be together give them a chance." Toffee said "Fine." She said "Now what's wrong." Abby said "Well Cindy's stepsisters rip Cindy dress." Everyone said "Yeah so mean." She said "Don't worry I know what to do but lets have Adri help what do we need." I said "A carriage." Sabrina saw a pumpkin and said "Hey what about that pumpkin." I said "That might work." Fairy godmother said "Perfect." She waved her hand and said "Bippi bopop boo."

And the pumpkin turned into a carriage. "What now" said Shadow. I said *Thinking* " We need a duck and a coach." Fairy godmother said "Bippi boppi boo." The horse and the duck turned into humans. "Cool what's nexts" said Cherry and Brittney. Me and Janna said "Horses." Jenny and Jackie said "What about the little mice's." "Great idea" said Tom and Marco. Fairy godmother turned the mouse into horses. Jonah and Star said "What are we missing." Me and Kelly said "A dress." Cinderella said "Yes a dress." Fairy godmother said "Bippi boboi boo." Cindy had a blue headband and a light blue dress and she had two glass slippers. And fairy godmother said " She had to be home by midnight which is 12:00am." Cindy said "Okay come on you guys." Me, my friends and Toffee got in the carriage to go to the castle. Jonah said "I'm bored." I said "We're almost there."

End of chapter 9💗
Hope you guys love that part of the story work all day to write. And what do you guys think will happen next to our heroes as always tell me in the comments and which story you like to see next with that I'm gone.💓

Me: Just kidding I wasn't going to leave without say goodbye Varian come say bye.
Varian: Give me a minute I'm working on something.
Me: Can it wait people read this to see my work and you so no Mr come now.
Varian: This project is important.
Me: My work is important drop your tools please.
Varian: Okay goodbye everyone enjoy your summer may I leave.
Me: (kiss his cheek) Yes you may.
Varian: Thank you.
Me: Bye guys