Chapter 14

Hey guys so yesterday Varian totally loved me and his surprise that I did for him and it ended with him having what he called "Surprise overload." Or what ever he made it up but he did enjoy the gift I got him. Plus he's reaction also ended up with him falling down the stairs and broke his arm real bad but he's getting better. But if you're considered please say so in the comments.😮

Meanwhile outside
Me and Shadow were sitting on a bench." I said *Shivering* "Brrr it's very cold out tonight." Shadow said *Distracted* "Yeah oh here take my jacket." Shadow took off his jacket and put his jacket on me I said "Thank you Shadow but wait what about you, you could get sick." Shadow said "I'm the ultimate life form I can't get sick." I said "Oh I forgot." Shadow said *Lifting her chin and look in her eyes* "And I can't get sick but I don't want you to get sick." I said "Aw Shadow you know your right I should move to Mobius."

Shadow said "Wait res but what about your duties as future Queen." Shadow put his hand on my cheek I said *Removing his hand* "My sister Abby could be Queen plus I want to be with you." Shadow said *Yelling* "NO YOUR NOT YOUR STAYING ON MEWNI IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT." I said *Crying* "Sniff fine I hate you were over I'm breaking up with you." I skated away far from Shadow and went back inside the castle. Shadow said *Crying* "Sniff what have I done I'm a monster." Then Shadow look at the stars and skated after me.

Ohhh that was tough for those two just hope they work out their issues. Hope you enjoy this short been quite busy enjoying summer bye.❣️

Varian: Hey Vi I'm hungry would you mind making me a snack.
Me:Can you see I'm writing a story plus you had lunch a second ago.
Varian: Yeah but I'm really hungry so please.
Me: No.
Varian:Pleeeassse.
Me:Still no.
Varian: Please ^w^.
Me: Huh okay fine what can I do without you.
Varian: Well you won't have someone who cares for your work.
Me: And I thank you for that *Kiss his cheek*