Backstory (A Mother's Role)

A/N: so, I promised a backstory on this imagine {what was meant when Junior said Allie got beat on etc.} so this is it.... I might not go into a lot of detail and each paragraph will explain parts that I think were a bit confusing and if anything else is confusing let me know and I will be willing to explain anyway...

Brianna and Y/n's Relationship

When you first got together with Roddy, You knew he had a son by Allie, but what you weren't expecting was his adorable two year old daughter, Brianna *Flashback* "Daddy !!" you heard as You and Roddy came through the door to his house, you've been here before but you've never seen the cute little girl around. You were shocked, but masked it as you tried to discover more about the little girl who held a resemblance to Roddy even down to her beautiful eyes as she looked at you in the same confusion you held in your mind. "Daddy, who's this pretty lady with you?" she asked in an adorable tone. "Princess bri, this is Trish, Daddy's...friend" Roddy explained for her to comprehend "Like Uncle bird and Aunty bree?" she asked as she looked at me with an unreadable expression like she was the happiest girl alive but at the same time, something was missing. "No, Princess, umm Trish is daddy's special friend" Roddy said as he held my hand, reassuringly, as he continued his conversation with her. Soon, his phone rang and he left the room and you and Brianna stared at each other in amazement and comfortable silence before she said something that would stick with you up till now "So your my new mommy?" she asked in excitement *flashback end* Brianna's mother, Vanessa, left her and Roddy when she was only six months old, Roddy still doesn't know why. Brianna saw you as a mother figure in her life from day one as she saw how you made sure Roddy spent time with them and do fun things with them instead of just buying them things like he used to in the past. Brianna started calling you mommy, one night when Roddy wasn't home, you knew how much she wanted that mother figure in her life, so you let her, eventually she started doing it in front of Roddy. Before you got pregnant, you filed to legally become her parent and the process ran smoothly, and two days after you gave birth, you finally were her mommy.

Allie

Allie...Allie...and Roddy split when Jr. was one, She had returned to being socially active, but some of Roddy's fans still had hate for her and was on her neck about comment Roddy made about his preferences for light skins, You yourself wasn't a light skin and it sometimes made you feel insecure of Roddy's preferences because Brianna's surrogate was also light skin. After, she split with Roddy she was single for a while and was doing well for herself, she started a lip gloss brand that also featured lashes and she continued doing music. At the beginning of last year, she got into a relationship with a new guy and he was doing right by her and Jr. However, when Jr came to stay with us the week of his birthday, he was hella jumpy, if he made a small mistake and I or Roddy tried to show him where, he would put up his hands in defense as if we would hit him. Roddy got frustrated of always trying to be extra gentle around Jr. and confronted Allie, because it was so bad that, we were all watching a football game and Roddy was yelling at the screen and when it went to half time, Jr. was crouched in a corner cowering and trembling. Allie never told Roddy why Jr. was like this, instead she said, 'He prolly got something to hide or he know he deserve an ass whooping' but I saw something else, Jr. was suffering from PTSD and I could relate as when I was a little girl my sperm donor would beat me until I couldn't feel nothing but my skin tingling and when I started living with my mom I was just like junior in a way. (Y'all it's not right for anybody to be treated like this but unfortunately what Jr. was going through is somewhat relatable for me, MY sperm donor would beat me for wrong things I did, but he would beat me like I was someone his size he'd wrestle with when I tried to run he'd threaten to throw objects behind me and when he caught up with me he'd back me against a wall and start hitting me in the face repeatedly until he was satisfied, when I used to stay with my grandmother she'd defend his actions and when I'd react in fear at her yelling at me she'd say it's cause I know I was doing something wrong and would make a joke of bucking at me knowing I'd react. One time when I was younger My father beat me and my grand mother just turned up the volume on the radio so the neighbors couldn't hear my cries so after that I refused to talk to them and only gave dry responses when they'd speak to me until my grandmother beat me into talking to them saying I was being rude and disrespectful and I NEEDED TO APOLOGIZE TO THEM all this happened repeatedly until I started living with my mother and I can't say I've ever been happier...) When Jr. finally opened up to me, he exposed Allie's boyfriend was hitting on her and twice laid hands on him which also explains why on two occasions Jr. skipped school for an entire week, I told Jr. to tell Roddy and when he finally did Roddy went off on Allie and took custody of Jr. till his lawyers saw that she was a fit parent again as her dude was taking all the money she made and making sure she couldn't leave.

Miss Loretta

Since she kicked him out the house when he was younger, Roddy and his mother didn't have a stable mother-son bond, However, when I got pregnant I started communicating with her and keeping her updated on everything that was happening. When Roddy and I left for New York for a charity event, I had called her to babysit Bri and Jr. and ever since Roddy and her started talking and repairing their relationship.

Y'all I'm sorry for the mid story story time but this situation hit close to home and I just had all this on my chest for a long while and felt like why not?

Anyway Y'all know what I'm about to say... VOTE.COMMENT AND ALLAT

Who else have school this week??