Cute moments🥰🥰🥺🥺😍😍

So this ain't finna be a whole imagine...just random reactions I think Roddy would give to certain situations...I guess anywayyyyy
woobackbabyyyyy1 this for u love💙💙💙💙💙

•He wants another kid•

"Mamasssss" Rodrick called for you for the umpteenth time today, you would answer but everytime you answered before he'd just throw not so subtle hints at you. Like the first time, he brought out one of your five year old daughter's old onsies and put it on your shoulder walking away. The Second time he brought out your ultrasound pictures and he'd just been doing that all day. Knowing he wouldn't stop, you answered him "Yesss babyy?" you said as you came out of the kitchen where you were making dinner, "Mommy can I pleaseee hab a little bwothow or sistow?" your daughter Tahani asked, looking at me with puppy eyes. "Mommy isn't ready yet baby" you said giving her back the same look, you expected her to fight back but instead, he said "okay, I'm not ready to share my mommy anyway" shrugging as she played with her toys, you burst out laughing 'cause you  knew your baby would side with you "What about me are you ready to share your daddy?" Roddy asked acting fake hurt. " your not my daddy alone, your mommy's daddy too" she said before going into the kitchen leaving you and Roddy staring at each other with your mouths hanging open. She came back with a gogurt and looked at us and shrugged "What its not like I'm lying, you always say you're mommy's daddy when you're play fighting."

•He's shocked at your twins•
(This one was based off of dc young fly and Nova its gonna kinda be the same but I'mma switch it up)(and I'm switching the POV love💙)

I was in the living room watching our one and a half year old twins Leilani and Tahani(leave me aloneeeeeee I like these namesssss💙 shittt I'm in loveeeee) When the neighbours started playing some music, I didn't mind though 'cause I was vibing to it. Roddy had come into the living room and sat down to play with the girls and was making cute faces with them when all of a sudden the kids got up and started shaking their ass to the sound and I was a proud momma hyping my babies. Roddy however, just sat their shocked as they fucked it up, at this point they were like this..

(Pretend they both girls)Tahani was against the wall and Leilani was hyping us both up as I got up and started throwing it back with my babies, Roddy started recording us all and was laughing until I heard the music cut off

Tahani was against the wall and Leilani was hyping us both up as I got up and started throwing it back with my babies, Roddy started recording us all and was laughing until I heard the music cut off. Leilei and TiTi started whining as they came over to me making me pick them up. "Don't worry, they ass prolly salty they can't do allat" I joked and they laughed like they understood "they ass prolly salty they can't do allat" Roddy mocked me causing me to look at him in confusion. Tahani came off my lap and got off the chair and started twerking without music causing me to buss out laughing at my bad ass kid I stopped laughing when I heard Roddy say "Oh shit I'm sorry mamas"....then this nigga really took out money throwing it at her but the sad part is, can you tell me why leilani got up and started twerking too?

•Hey I just wanted to try this to see if y'all would like it? 🦋I'm sorry its short I went blank looking for another  topic😍