Just Because

This right here is for Kobe992 girl, I tried😭 I been tryna write this for so long so here ya go..

RODDY POV
We were in the grocery store walking around, putting stuff in the cart, when I noticed this nigga staring at my girl. Y/n was oblivious to it, but it bothered me, as much as it did, I didn't want to be seen today so I tried not to make a scene, I was just gone ignore it. Shordy was looking bad as fuck too; she had on them leggings that the females be wearing (the tik tok leggings) and some kinda crop top (this is sooo basicccc✋🏽😭). Personally, she was not leaving the house looking like that if I knew that's what she was finna be wearing but she met me at the studio and I was just tryna get what we had to get from here then, she was finna go do her nails. We started strolling down the meat and dairy aisle and she was saying something bout cheesecake and cream cheese or something like that, to be honest it wasn't intentional, but that damnnnn nigga came into the aisle we were in and I had to mug what I could with this mask on. "Roddy what brand cheese is it on the list again?" Y/N asked

"Huh?...uh...um...Velveeta?" (👀🙊👀) I replied in question "mmcht... you sure?" She questioned "Yea look it say that rii here" I say showing her the edited version of the the list on my phone. "Why would I say velveeta when Ion like it?" She asked herself but picked it up anyway and put in the cart going to get mozzarella and some other type of cheese, I think cheddar. Before y'all come at me bout I'm not paying my girl no attention, let me tell y'all, this nigga behind us is like inspector gadget in this mf, he breaking his whole neck to check out somebody else's. Y/n don't like velveeta but she gone eat that shit today because ain't no way she was finna bend down to get the one she like. I mindlessly pushed the cart behind Y/n as we went to the meat section of the aisle.

Y/n POV
"Bacon, Pepperoni, beeffff...anddddd?" I asked myself out loud because since we got in the store, Roddy been acting weird asl. He know Ion like velveeta but ain't find it weird when I put it in the cart, I was telling him we should do something fun together and make cheesecake and was tryna make conversation by saying we'd need strawberry flavoured gelatin (ion know what it's called, so correct me if I'm wrong) and cream cheese and all he did was go 'mhmmm', 'yea' and 'fasho, fashooo'and that was irking my soullllll. He was constantly looking around though, and wanted me to hide behind the cart. The weirdest part was that I was feeling somebody eyes on me.
I brushed it off though and looked back to see Roddy mugging the hell outta something or somebody but to be honest, today's going great so no need for unnecessary stuff. Roddy was walking around in a hoodie and a mask with his head wrapped up looking extra scrumptious and thank God nobody noticed him, though, it barely had people here anyway. I got all the meats we needed and put them in the cart and now we were gonna head down the snack aisle and go to checkout. "Baaaaabbbyyyyy, come onnnn let's go" I whine at Roddy who was still glaring at whatever he was glaring at.

Roddy POV
"I'm coming I just gotta deal with something real quick bae, I'mma be back" I told the wifey💍. 'I was finna go ask that nigga wassup with him and staring at mine because Ion mf'in play about mine you feel me?

I approached him and realised he was taller than me, but tall, medium midget, you could be a damn cow and I'mma let you have it, I thought to myself. "Ayo" I said calmly, grabbing his attention, "Yea wassup? You good homie?" He replied "I ain't ya homie" I said with a now colder tone, "Aightttt? Then whatchu come over here all big and bad about?" He asked and I mugged this nigga real mf'n hard. "You got a seeing proll' em?" I asked him "I got a Seeing Problem?" He repeated " Polly wants a cracker headass, Nigga you a parrot now? Tf you repeating me for? You special ed? I asked if you had a seeing problem?!" I said slightly raising my voice "Nah big dawg I ain't got no seeing problem" he said walking away.

I was satisfied with his response and went to find my baby in the snack aisle. "What was you dealing with baby?" She said putting y/fav/snack into the cart, when I tell you this girllll live for y/f/s, she almost killed me the last time she was on her period and I ate the last of her stash. "Bae?!"... "hmm?" I asked since I genuinely didn't know what she was saying "what you was dealing with?" She asked "Oh I was checking to see if they had cream cheese" I semi-lied, I did check though, they didn't have. "I took the last one off the shelf, but thank you baby" she said then started pushing the cart toward check out. In the middle of us checking out we heard this person behind us saying,

"Babygirl, You bout as bad as fu- The voice alone made me turn around and punch that nigga in the face. "Wayne!" Y/n exclaimed, "Y/middle/N!" I responded mocking her and her tone of voice, She was glaring tf out of me but I didn't care, If anything he should get up so I could punch him again. "Ahhh" this bitch ass nigga hissed from on the floor "I'm Sorry about that, you alright?" Y/N went and help him up, I would mug her, but I was busy get this shit checked out so I could leave her here with ol' dude.

Y/N POV
Thank Godddd, Barely anybody was in that store, how could Roddy just punch the dude, all he had to do was ignore just like I would've and am doing right now. Ignoring Roddy, because what the hell? "Baby?" He said as we drove home, I'm not even gonna get my nails done anymore because he done spoiled my whole mood. "Baeeeeee" he said stopping smack in the middle of the road "Are You Crazyyyy?!" I asked wide eyed with other drivers behind us honking their horns as well. "If youn talk to me I might turn that way" he said shrugging. "Roddy, I- *sighhhh* Just pull over" I said, because I should really hear his logic before ignoring him. "We finna talk, once I pull over though" He said putting on his indicator and pulling over. "What happened at the grocery store?" I asked " A nigga was tryna holla at mines, but my hands holla'd at him instead" Roddy said with a contented smirk "just because?" I asked with a confused expression "Hell yeah, just because"

Hey💞🧚🏽‍♀️
The song at the top is just because, I love it.🙃🦋🦋