Tahani💗🍼 or Khalil🍼💙

I was in the kitchen, washing up the dishes after dinner and blasting my music as per usual. It was nine thirty and Roddy hadn't been back yet, he been doing this a lot lately, he would come home late and and then leave right after breakfast the next day Every time I ask though, he always in the studio, when you ready lemme see how you gone fuck the studio nigga. Anyway, I was now upstairs getting ready for bed, 'cause I'm not gonna deprive myself of sleep and you gonna continue doing what you do.

**Time skip***
I felt the bed dip next to me as Roddy laid down, I never got to go to sleep, I was too busy wondering when he'd come home. As he laid next to me, he mumbled "A nigga on hard and shordy not even up damn" so in response I sat up and looked him dead in the face saying "If a nigga would be home more often he wouldn't have to survive off of sex from a week ago" rolling my eyes, as I completely forgot my plan to fake being asleep. "So what you want me to do shordy? I- he started before I cut him off. "I work a fucking nine to five but how is it that, whenever you wanna spend time with me I make the time and effort but it ain't something that's gonna be reciprocated huh?" " shordy I-" Roddy started again when I began to feel nauseous, I furrowed my eyebrows in discomfort as I ran to the bathroom to find myself throwing up every thing I had for dinner. "Bae" Roddy said running into the bathroom behind me and rubbing my back as I continued to throw up. "Bae you okay?" He said as I raised myself out of my hunched position, nodding in response to his question, when I felt stuff come back up my throat as I quickly returned to my previous spot. "Damnnn shordy Whatchu eat?" Roddy said wondering why I was so queasy all of a sudden, but this was part of why I was upset about him not being home, I've been queasy and light headed all week and every time I tried to talk to him he was always busy....I wanted to tell him I might be pregnant....

READ MY MF RANT, CUZ IK U SEE IT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Soooooo....I been tryna update but is so much I wanna write about😭😭😭😭😭 y'allllll help ya girl out and send a request😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm being overdramatic but fr

At this point what y'all wanna see a part 2 or 3 or4 or 5 or sumn to cuz what I got in my drafts is too little 😭😭😭😭 like I be writing lil ideas I be getting then I can't find the time to write them outtttt😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Love y'all thoo💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

And yh i'mma post a part two

And y'all heard cardi new song??? Got me wanting to do a chapter off of it😭😭 that shit fire tho🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥