Baccstage Ricch (EDITED)

Shoutout to myahhhh14 for inspiring this chapter go check out her books especially 'the one I thought' about this fine man *spoiler* It is very realistic and intense so if you have dealt with abuse in the past and suffer
from trauma severely proceed with caution but all in all it's an amazing book.

This is another author's note; Okay so I'm editing this entire book and honestly... I don't know what the hell I was thinking the first time so once again I'm gonna update this and we'll keep with the concert theme but minus that other stuff...okay😊

Y/N POV
Sooooo... hear me out, when I tell you this nigga Roddy Ricch is fineeee...😫chileeee he need to have a twin 'cause according to cardi, I'd let them niggas run a train. Forget a train... Man I'd-I'd "Y/NNNNNN WHAT THE HELL BITCH?" My best friend Mya shouted at me "MYAAAAA whattttttt?!?!?" I mocked her tone, because why you calling my name like that for? "I've been asking you what I should wear to the concert lil girl and you sitting there ignoring a bitch" she whined as she showed me two outfit options... and before you bash me or my bestfriend, I'm letting y'all know we some basic ass bitches... Anyway, I went with the first option she showed me...

 Anyway, I went with the first option she showed me

I meannn its just a concert... tf we finna get overly dolled up for? I showed her my outfit options and she chose...

 tf we finna get overly dolled up for? I showed her my outfit options and she chose

(Minus tha starbucks)

We added the final touches and after some boomerangs, a lil bit of videos and a whole lot of pictures we were on our way. We finally got to The Ballroom where Roddy would be performing the Houstan leg of the tour. When we got there, it was hell to get a parking space and then it was worse to get inside, even on our VIP tickets. We finally made it back stage where fans were meeting Roddy pre-concert and where we'd have to get through to get to our section, we were being directed where we should and shouldn't go during the concert and honestly I was bored and I wasn't paying attention because on the inside I was like... okay cool... can we go see Roddy now? But at the same time I didn't wanna give off groupie so I went with the flow, partially listening to the dude infront of us. Half an hour had passed and the guide dude was directing us to our seats and saying stuff like where to go in terms of safety and stuff and the only thing I can probably tell you after all that talking he did is that....is thattttt.....oh! Its that we need to make a line an exit the building in an orderly fashion in the event of a fire andddd...anddd...ummmm...that we'd be escorted off the premises if we tried to make unauthorized physical contact with Roddy.

We sang almost every single song word for word for the last forty-five minutes and we were now going on intermission and so Mya and I were headed for the refreshments table. We stood at the table talking and being in our own world until some fine ass nigga started eyeing Mya...

and being the supportive best friend I was I definitely talked her into going over there, leaving me standing there alone, before I decided to use the washroom and walked away trying to find my way around this bitch

and being the supportive best friend I was I definitely talked her into going over there, leaving me standing there alone, before I decided to use the washroom and walked away trying to find my way around this bitch. I walked all over the place before I finally got to a restroom and handled my business, reapplying my lipgloss,making sure my eyelashes were still good and checking my hair, making sure everything was in place and then exiting. Now... how the hell do Dora do it? 'Cause I need a map why the hell is this place so big? I already walked down about three different hallways and about ten doors and was ready to give up when I found once last hallway, I walked to, strangely, the only door there and opened it only to be met with Bree, Winnt, Relly, Donbo, Bird and of course...Roddy... I stood there shocked for five minutes before I mumbled an apology and turned to run down the direction I came, when I got pulled into the room. "Where you goin shordy?" I heard a voice say "have a seat, didn't you come all this way to meet me?"

"And that Tahani is how I met ya mama" Roddy said to our seven year old daughter. Don't ask me why she wanted to know because I ain't even know myself "Tahani don't make me tell Mama why you asked"  her twin sister Leilani teased as she got up from the dinner table and put her plate in the sink "Why did she ask?" Roddy asked as we looked between our daughters waiting on a response "Imma tellll themmmm" Leilani teased

"Tahani and Khalil sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G." Leilani sang as she ran with Tahani running right behind her trying to catch her

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Okay this is wayyyyy betterrrr

Happy Easter❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍