Hood Ricch

Y/n POV
"Aye ma" I heard as I walked wit' my bestfriend Chasity up the drive way of her boyfriend Michael's crib, but to be honest... this look like a trap house, I don't know why I said that...it just do. As we walked up the step where there was mad niggas smoking and shit and besides me and Chasity the only other female here was this hoe named Yasmeen from high school that I never talked to and before y'all come at me for calling sis a hoe she fuck around wit' so much niggas I ain't finna be surprised if her ass done caught sum'. While I was deep in thought, Chasity picked herself up and left from beside me going to sit on Michael's lap as some nigga came up from behind me and said "You good lil ma ?" "Nah I'm just chillin' standing by myself" I said catching an attitude as I turned around to be met with a dyke who came out of no where 'cause when I scanned the place it was just niggas. "Bree leave shordy alone, she prolly don't swing that way" someone said irritatedly when I locked eyes with the person it was like he was staring into my soul he was in the corner with somebody who looked kinda like bree like her sister or something but before my staring got awkward, I looked away and pulled out my phone texting Chasity.

Chas🥰

Me: Chas I'm finna head out sis see you at the house

Chas🥰:🙄why you always doing this?

Me: Doing what?

Chas🥰:leaving cuz youn got nobody to hang wit bitch make new friends explore and allat shit

Me:You lucky I love yo ass lil girl🙄

Chas🥰: I know I love my ass too sissy it so thicccc 😜

Me:🙄you so annoying

Chas🥰:But you love me and I love you bitch we stuck wit each other

Me:🙄🙄🙄

After I texted Chas I went inside and went to the kitchen where there was no one so I leaned against the counter and scrolled through my socials for a while...

Hey🦋💙
Writers block issa mf 🙄
Anywho...
TEASER
What y'all think should happen next suggestions... suggestions...

What zodiac y'all think I am by how I write? Anywayzzzz... VOTE.COMMENT.AND W.E AND IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, CHECK OUT MY FIRST BOOK A/I (Antisocially Involved) and yh

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙