You can always come to me ma P.3

^^legit discovered this for myself last night and I'm in loveeee <3 plus it kinda fits the theme so.....

(Previously on you can always come to me ma!)

...After I took a shower, I headed downstairs and saw that Roddy brought out a ton of snacks and blankets and was waiting on me, This why I fell in love with him.... But anyway.... I got downstairs and took a spot on Roddy's couch right next to him, laying my head on his shoulder before he started the movie, I was forcing him to watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before, Always and Forever (Y'all this comes out todayyyyy!!!! so I had to include ittttt! If you don't fucc with it oh well) and I've never seen someone complain so much through one movie, so eventually we just ended up talking about the movie instead of watching it, and to be honest, I missed these days with Roddy where we'd stay up to whatever hour and just talk.
(Continuation)
Y/n POV

"Covey and Kavinsky goals though Roddy, you gotta admit that!" I said laughing as the credits rolled, " HELL NAH! I ain't staying close to home and let my girl go to New York! " He exclaimed, we've been debating about this for the past hour and he wasn't letting up. We had ended up watching the first two movies for Roddy to grasp the story line and he continually has been calling me typical but I was just laughing and saying things I knew would make him over exaggerate even more. He always labelled me as one for them story book romances, one time he forced me to watch a horror movie because and I quote 'I need to see that the world is a scary place to, I needa stop acting like I ain't grew up in the hood' that ended with me having to cuddle with him every night for a week, he had to reassure me every three seconds that Chucky and Annabelle are just dolls. I smiled at the memory

If I was ever to describe our relationship, it would be that we were the best friends that acted like a couple but weren't. I was laid up on Roddy's chest and I was just thinking about me and ...that dude. He was never like this in the beginning though, he was "perfect" but as soon as he met Roddy is when I started seeing the signs, that I clearly blindly ignored. In the first year of our relationship, I used to look at him being protective and I thought it was cute, as for his relationship with Roddy, I just thought that as my male best friend, he would be extra protective of me with me around niggas. Nothing more, I now see why Roddy had a problem with him and what it was, a little to late though. He had put his hands on me over his suspicions of Roddy and I, and I put mine on him...duh...but he would turn it into making me feel like I'm in the wrong. He had cheated on me (physically) for the first time tonight though. I'm not hurt, just mad at myself that I stayed and held that nigga down for so long! I gave him fucking everything! I faked orgasms when we fucked just for him to be pleased! I NEVER FUCKING BEEN WITH NOBODY BUT HIM!

Roddy POV
A/n I know y'all love a good Roddy's POV soooo.....why not?

I been admiring shawty for a hot minute now, I swear to God this girl gone make me turn soft. She so strong and beautiful, you'd never believe she'd been through allat shit just tonight. She was smiling at whatever she was thinking about as she laid on my chest, and not gone lie, I missed her. The "regular" once in a while calls while I was on tour won't even that "once in a while". I went on tour for what two months so far? (Chileee I can't remember...correct me but respectfully👀) and shawty prolly called me once in the last month and like twice the one before. Y'all might say she trying not to be cling or whatever, but she once called me fifty times just because I forgot to tell her I was leaving the house to go to the store. To me, it ain't clingy, it's just her being cute. I love shawty with all my fucking heart. I been knew that none of these females could fill the void in my heart if she were to stop smiling at me the way she is right now.

I couldn't stand to see her with that Carlos nigga at all. It pained my heart to watch him have her smile at him the way she smiled at me, to know that he was doing all the things I wanted to do for and to her intimately, probably terribly, but fuck he was still doing it. Everytime she brought up his name just soured my mood whenever we were together. Everytime she came to me to talk about he ignored her because of the game or about if he flirted with a female, kinda gave me hope. Hope that she'd see me as more than a big brother, she'd see me as more than her comfort. Hope that she'd see me as hers.

I saw a long ass tear run down her face and wet my shirt, she was probably thinking about Ricky again or whatever his fucking name. I wiped the tear that was currently trickling down her face and hugged her closer to my chest. "Fuck him lil girl" I said as she looked up at me. "Who you calling a lil girl?" She asked playfully with a genuine smile but a forced smile. The smile was genuine, but, you could see the hurt. It hurt me that she was feeling like this. We stared at each other for a while comfortably. My mind kept racing as those emotions I tried to supress and the memories I never did forget, flooded my mind.

"Don't make me put on get out shawty, cheer up" I said with a chuclked, but she never laughed.

"I'm sorry, Roddy." She said with a small, pitiful smile.

"For what not calling me? I'm here now we can do whatev-" "No"She cut me off

"No? You just wanna stay here?" I asked as she let out a sigh.

My eyebrows raised when, in one swift motion, she got up and straddled my lap.

"Girl I know I'm fin bu-" I got cut off my her putting her finger on my lips. "Don't say anything ok?"she suggested making me nod.

"Roddy I-I-I'm s-sorry" she stuttered. She took a deep breath and was about to speak again.

"I'm sorry I never stuck with my first love.

P.4?

I'm playingggg...I mean maybe? Idk🤷🏽‍♀️

Unedited😭