⌗₃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙞𝙞𝙞. LUNCHBOX FRIENDS

narrative.

you hugged yourself feeling cold that your dumb ass forgot to bring a jacket, the classroom was like the north pole. you sucked your teeth that you were the only one in the room. "shit." you muttered as you took one of the seats in the middle sine it was set up like a movie theatre.

you pulled out your phone and texted nikki.

imessage.

𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲/𝐧💆🏾‍♀️:
yo, you gotta extra
jacket witchu?!

i'm freezing
read 9:34am

𝐧𝐢𝐤-𝐚-𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡🥾:
nobody told yo ass
to wear a tank top
read 9:34am

𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲/𝐧💆🏾‍♀️:
it was hot & you
know how easily i
sweat
read 9:35am

𝐧𝐢𝐤-𝐚-𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡🥾:
that's tuff-

oop my professor
here, gotta go.

use your hot ass
breath as a heater😚
read 9:37am

you sucked your teeth at how she's always coming after your neck, you let out a chuckle as the door swung open. "sorry i'm late clas- oh, you're the only one?" you looked up and it was professor jackson, you felt awkward that you're alone with an adult that could try to have a conversation with you.

you find that annoying, you pressed your lips together. "yeah, but you know since there's not a full class. how ab-"

the door opened behind you with a group pouring in, your face went straight that you wanted to leave today's class session. "welcome everyone to (whatever the damn major is), please sit wherever you like!"

you leaned back your chair with your arms crossed, not only were you cold─ you were disappointed that you couldn't go home early. "sweet tattoo!" you heard a compliment from someone and faced them near you, it was the buzzcut hair dude again from last night. "thank you." you told him back as you gazed down on your arm.

your tattoo was a red ink dragon, you received it when you were high off the roof. of course, your mother got upset but it inked on you forever so it is what it is. "damn connie, you already hitting on another baddie. what will sasha have to say about this?"

you faced behind you and there was a boy that looked kind of similar to eren─ well, that's what you heard from one of his fans. "shut up, jean. don't worry what's going on between me and sasha. you should be worrying about you liking mikasa." you puckered your lips from the little drama you were hearing from them.

"i am, but you know i can't since she's too busy on eren's cock." your ears perked up a little from his name in their conversation. "not no more, they had an big argument last night about eren running off with some girl." you puckered your lips again and wonder if you were that girl or someone else─ damn so much tea is spilling right now.

"hey." your shoulder had been tapped then faced behind you. "if you were to choose between me and bald-headed boy for a hookup, who would you pick?" your eyebrow furrowed at the random question and examined at the two boys.

they were both attractive-looking, you'd give them that but a hookup? "none." they were taken back by your answer and you let out chuckle from their reaction. "i'd get why you won't choose, jean. dude looks like a pinhead but not choosing me? wow."

"alright, that's enough. i'm sorry you'd have to deal with these two." a blonde boy with an undercut spoke out─ you let out a small whistle at how sophisticated he looks with that button shirt. "it's okay, i've dealt with a lot worse. this is nothing."

he let out a light laugh and reached his hand out for you to shake on. "i'm armin and you?"

"y/n." you both shook hands and his grasp was strong along with his little veins popping out. "and those two knuckle heads are connie and jean." you let go of his hand and memorized their name for who knows when you'll need it.

"is this your first year in (m/n)?" he asked you as his eyes were still on you. "yeah, how about you?"

"yeah and same goes for the five of us." your eyebrow furrowed as you counted only three of them, who was the other two?

"eren yeager and mikasa ackerman, you two are late." you gotta be kidding me? he's in this major as you are and you thought you'd see him once from the party─ shit, guess you'd have to see his pretty face for the rest of the year.