⌗₃₈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. THE BEACH

narrative.

you sat down on the sand with your legs folded against your chest and your arms wrapped on top of your knees, tears streamed down your cheeks as you let out a slight wince from your cuts stinging by the saltiness of your tears. you were done with that fool for real and you hope he doesn't show his ugly, rat face around. i'm such a fucking idiot.

you wanted to sob or let out a weep but you held it in and continued watching the waves clashed against the sand, you were alone and it was sunsetting. the cold breeze of wind hit against your face as your eyes hooded over a little from feeling drained and tired.

"...here." your body went stiffed and that voice sounded so familiar, their voice was deep and husky. your eyebrows furrowed and glanced upwards to see who it was.

"professor ackerman?" his hand was holding out a handkerchief and he was wearing a loose tank top along with sweatpants, did he live around here?

the sunset brought out his nice features- his button nose,his stoic gray eyes, and sharp jawline. his undercut was still freshly cut clean along with his dark hair floating a little from the wind. so beautiful. you slowly grabbed the napkin from his hand as your fingertips brushed past his palm, you nibbled on your lip from seeing the way his pecs were shown out and his hard, toned abs just being visible in front of you.

"...what are you doing here?" you asked him as you were still glancing at him, he let out a deep sigh and sat next to you with his muscles flexing due to the maneuver of him sitting. "i was going out for a jog and seen you were crying... did something happen?" you turned to him and he seem so... concerned. who knew an intimidating person like him could care for people.

"it's a long story." you vaguely answered as you wiped your tears with it, his eyes examined your cheek and it was bruised up along with your lip busted up. your knuckles had cuts and was bruised up, his eyebrows furrowed. "that story better be that long."

you turned to him as he was facing towards the ocean as his arms were laid out on his knees that was also against his chest, your head tilted slightly to the side as you watched his eyes shimmered a little from the sunset.

"it is but i bet you don't want to hear it." you let out a quick chuckle and kept wiping your tears as he faced to you. "is that what you think?" he asked you with his eyebrow raised up, you faced him and watched his jaw clenched a little. his arms were still out and his hands were very big and seemed soft, you want to hold it.