⌗₂₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. FEEL GOOD TOO

narrative.

it's been two weeks since you and eren confessed towards one another, ever since then he's been calling you his girlfriend or his girl. you find it annoying but at the same time, it's cute that no matter how many times you say no─ he's still right by your side.

your shoulder has been tapped and you looked behind you, it was mikasa. "heard you and eren are dating now, are you treating him well?" the last time you and her ever spoken was when you fought with monica and talking to her now was weird, she would so sound emotionless and give you that cold dead stare.

you weren't terrified of her or anything, she was being an protective friend and you respect that. "yeah i'm treating him well but we aren't dating." her eyebrow raised up and crossed her arms. "why? you're not using him, are you?"

"no, of course not." mikasa nodded slowly and kept on staring at you, she can see why eren likes you─ you were respectful, clever, and strong. "you make him happy you know, don't ruin that or else i'll make you wish you were never born." you nodded with understanding.

"i won't, mikasa." you told her then turned back around continuing your work. armin looked over at you and mikasa, he let out a small smile that she lets you off easy for being with eren unlike the other girls. "you're late mr. yeagar." you let out a chuckle as his fragrance captured your nostrils, he rest his head on the space of your table.

your eyebrow furrowed, he was wearing a hoodie and some grey sweatpants. you assumed today must've been his lazy day by the way his vibe was radiating. "eren, you gotta do your work. no time to rest and you know that."

his hood slid off a little and eyed at you slowly, there were faded red and lowered. you sucked your teeth and grabbed his face fully to look at you. "out of all the days, you chose to smoke now?"

he blinked a couple times. "yeah." he gave you an attitude and you sucked your teeth, letting go of his face. you continued doing your work and felt his hand fondling your exposed thigh, you took a deep breath from the feeling of his warm hand.

"your thighs are so soft and fat for my hands, are you purposely trying to turn me on?" you examined him then down to his pants seeing his little bulge poking. your eyes widened a little and removed his hands away. "no and don't even think about touching me again, i'm trying to do my work."

his eyebrow raised up and let out a scheming chuckle. "okay." your eyebrow furrowed and find that suspicious at the way he didn't go back and forth with you. you have a feeling he's planning something but you don't know what.

▊ ▊ ▊

it was after school and you haven't seen eren anywhere, usually he would meet you by your car but he wasn't there. "where is that fucker?" you mumbled and you decided to pull his phone to call him until your ears perked up hearing someone's feet were dragging. your face scrunched up as you turned around to see who was making all that noise.

it was eren with his head covered by his hoodie and it was tilted down with him making a fake weep, your face twisted wondering why he was doing that for. you walked up to him as your hand went on his shoulder and the other in his chin to make him look at you. "what's up with you?" his eyes were still faded red and his lips were pouted that he look likes he's going to cry.

"i'm fucking hungry and armin took the car." you blankly stared at him that he's doing all of that because he was hungry, nobody told his ass to smoke in the first place. you grabbed his hand as he let out another weep, you tilted his head and stroked his cheek. "aww, not you being sad. it's okay, dipshit i'll take you to checkers."

his eyes lit up and pulled you in for a hug with his arms wrapped around your neck, your eyes widened as your hand patted his back then wrapped your arms around him. his hoodie smell so good and you almost moaned that it smelt like vanilla mixed with weed- best combination. "you boutta get your pussy ate from the back for that." his lips went on your cheek and grabbed your hand to take you to your car as you playfully rolled your eyes.

$$

you both went to the backseat after ordering food from checkers and eren bought two burgers, two large fries, and a large soda with his fat ass. "i can't wait to devour this shit." you watch eren put on hand sanitizer then unwrapped his burger, taking a big bite out of it. his eyes rolled back with his mouth all stuffed. "mmh~!" eren moaned out of satisfaction from the good taste of the burger with you laughing from how much he enjoyed it.

"that burger better be that good." you took a bite of yours as eren mugged at you with him chewing the piece of burger in his mouth. "it fucking is." his voice was muffled as your face scrunched up and watched him took a piece of fry to place it inside his mouth.

"you're a mess when you're high, yeager." your hand stroke a strand of his hair behind his ear as his cheeks reddened up bright red. he kept on chewing his food as you took a sip out of your drink with you gazing at him, taking in his appearance. his teal-green orbs darted at you to see you were hard down staring and you chewing on your straw. "you tryna fuck me or something?"

his voice was still muffled and he continued chewing with him stuffing another fry inside his mouth. "not with you eating like a cannibal." eren upper lip lifted up giving you a stank look. "and you not?"

you playfully hit his arm as he let out a gruff giggle with him eating the rest of his food, he scooted closer to you and used his freehand placing your legs over his lap. he rested his head against your shoulder with your arm resting over his shoulder. "shit is so fucking good... shit better than eating yo pussy out." he side eyed at you and you sucked your teeth, shoving him away along with your leg but he placed it back.

"i'm fucking with you... it's 50/50." you mugged at him as he let out another giggle. "keep playing and imma eat your meal." you pointed at him sternly as he pouted with him covering his burger away from you.

"don't... this my baby." he took another bite as your face scrunched up then rolled your eyes with you running your fingers through his hair. you blinked your eyes and let out a small smile with eren nuzzling his head against your neck, enjoying each other presence.

eren let out a burp and sipped on his drink. "piggy."

"oink, oink." you and eren bust out laughing that he said the words instead of the actual sounds of a pig. you kissed the side of his head as his hand fondle with your thigh, his head turned towards you as you watched his teal-green orbs twinkled for a second and peck a kiss on your lips.

"you got greasy lips now." he let out another giggle as you shook your head that who knows how long you're going to be with stoned headed eren but it's quite entertaining.

sajnts speaking !
if y'all know there was
a smut here, there wasn't.