⌗₁₉

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙭𝙞𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙞𝙭. HAD ENOUGH

narrative.

monica? eren spoke out to the bitch that attempted to jump you but failed, he picked you up to stand as you stepped away with your arms crossed wondering how they know each other. "you could've done so much better, eren."

"shut the fuck up, why are you here?" your foot tapped against the ground and you were trying so hard not to break her damn neck off. "same reason you two are, having fun. isn't that right, natalia?"

"yup." that pink-haired barbie bitch brung her friend again and you cussed under your breath that nikki wasn't here with you. "so eren are you going to tell her how you were just fucking me the other night?"

you glared at eren and his hand clenched into a fist wanting to shut this bitch up. "are you seriously asking for a beat down? you know my hands are rated e for everyone." you pursed your lips wanting to see that, you should be upset at him but the look on his face doesn't seem like he done it or has he?

"touch me and i'm calling my brother on you." you rolled your eyes and rolled up your sleeves along with you putting your lace into a messy ponytail ready to square with this hoe again.

"nigga fuck yo' brother, yo' hoe ass shouldn't be bothering us in the first place. so what eren fucked you before, you sound like a crazy bitch that has nothing better to do." monica and natalia scowled at you as eren was stunned.

"girl shut the fuck up before i fuck you up again!" she stepped up towards you as your body guard up ready for anything. "then what's up with it, talkin' all that mess for a bitch that lost!"

"i ain't lost shit! we can go right here, right now." monica put her hair in a messy ponytail as well as natalia, eren wants to instigate but at the same time it'll be funny to see you two start fighting in a trampoline park, bouncing around & shit. "excuse me! what seems to be the problem here? this is a place for fun, not violence."

all eyes was on one of the employees that works here, you gave him a stank look for trying to stop a brawl that hasn't even started. "nigga mind yo' fucking business, shouldn't you be worrying those kids stealing people shoes & shit."

the employee was taken back from your discourtesy tone, they then stormed up to you to get you but eren yanked their shirt not letting them near you. "don't even fucking think about it, touch her and i'll rip you apart." eren gritted his teeth with his face all grimace, shit. seeing him like that made your pussy throb a little.

your body got shoved by monica and it made you snapped out of your thoughts. "you think you're so great because you got eren? guess what hoe, you're nothing but a fucktoy to him."

you let out a laugh and shoved her back ten times harder making her stumble. "that's funny, the only fucktoy i see is you and you're just mad that he doesn't want that loose ass no booty having pussy of yours-"

natalia try to tackle at you but you grabbed her arm and twisted it hard making her let out a shriek of pain, you shoved her aside and put your set up. "let's go bitch!"

monica rushed over to you and landed a punch but you dodged, giving her a blow to the stomach. she let out an agony cry, everyone was exclaiming at the fist-fight. "someone call security!" monica reached for your hair but you yanked hers and repeatedly giving her punches after punches with her nose bleeding out.

"come on bitch! you sounded real confident not too long ago, now yo' ass boutta lose in front of a nigga that doesn't give a fuck about you. that's fucking embarrassing." her leg kicked you and fell straight on your back against the firm trail.

"a bitch ain't losing, i was just getting-" you smacked the side of her face getting her off of you, you stood up but she made you trip. "dumb fucking bitch!" you flipped the both of you as your legs wrapped her neck to choke this bitch out.

"security, get rid of these two!" eren darted his eyes over and let go of the employee, he head over to you and picked you up from killing the bitch, even though he would like to see that. "i'm not done killing that hoe! betta' let me go eren before i kicked your ass!" eren got both of y'all shoes and head straight outside with you wanting to finish her off for the second time.

"eren you motherfucking bitch! let me go!" he opened the car door of your car with your keys, he put you down but you ran off to go back inside. eren quickly rushed over and picked you up to place your murderous ass inside. "what was the fucking reason?!" you shouted at him as eren got inside the car as well.

"i'm not tryna let my girl go to jail for attempted murder." you raised your hand and slap him with his face turnt a little. "i'm not your fucking girl, eren! i never had been and never will!" you scowled ahead of you with your arms crossed and leg shaking.

"you don't mean that, you're just angry that a bitch fucked you up." you glared at him and yank his shirt closer to you. "it was one of your bitches that tries to fuck me over not once- but fucking twice!" you shoved him back and mean mugged at the window.

"i know and that's my fault, i didn't know things were going to take a turn but at least you beat that hoe up again." you eyed him and he was smiling as if this is cute. "just take me home, i've had enough with this."

"enough with what?"

"with you, eren! i'm not about to make that same mistake i've done back then." eren head went down a little feeling bad? you were seriously pissed off and he doesn't know what to do, should he just let you go or try to make things a little better? who knew liking a person could lead this hard path.

"i'm sorry." you didn't stare at him but kept looking forward. "i'm really am, i get that you're mad but i can't let this relationship between us end because of a bitch..." you don't know why you were listening, you shouldn't be but he sounded sincere.

"...monica was just some fan of mine i used for sex before i met you, that's all and i cut her off when i actually, you know, develop interest in you." you side eyed him and his eyes were filled with sorrow, you rolled your eyes and took a sigh. "just take me home, eren."

you didn't comment or throw out a hint that you listened to his explanation. eren took a sigh and turned on the ignition with you both putting on the seatbelt.

"okay."