⌗₁₀

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽
𝙭. WHAT A TWIST

narrative.

after leaving your house, eren was still feeling horny from that foreplay he done to you. his body yearned for you than he expected it to be─ eren let out a breath to calm himself down but you moaning out his name was giving him tingles all over the place. "fuck." he pulled out his phone and went through his phone call logs to dial up someone.

he put the speaker on as he placed it on his lap to get his stash from the compartment, there was movements on the other line. "hello?"

"you busy right now?" he rolled up the blunt and licked the paper a little to close it. "no, why?"

"i was wondering if you wanted to do a quick sesh with me in my car and maybe do something relaxing." her phone dropped along with a squeal, his eyebrow furrowed.

"yeah, sure. i'll be outside waiting for you."

"okay." eren hung up and closed the compartment along with him turning on the ignition of his car to drive off to her house. eren arrived and unlocked the door for her to come inside, she wore a mini skirt along with a tube top─ eren playfully rolled his eyes that she knew instantly what he meant by relaxation.

"you look more sexy every time i see you, how's modeling treating you?" her hand stroked the back of his neck feeling his little hairs as he took a turn into a discreet area where no one can see the both of them. "you should know since you're my number one fan, monica."

( the name 'monica' is not a white person & mine is as white as hers so don't assume sb's race based on letters )

monica was her name─ she was a fan of his, alright. she's the type of girl to get really attached and obsessive over him as if he's her boyfriend but on the contrary─ eren uses her only for sex and nothing more. "i'm not allow to ask and hear it from you." monica picked up the blunt and the lighter from his lap to take the first hit, her cheeks were puffed then blew the smoke out of her mouth.

"you alway want to hear everything from me, you sound like a stalker." eren retrieved the blunt from her finger and took a hit, inhaling then exhaling.

"maybe i am." she got on top of him and set the chair back in a laying position as eren took another hit from the blunt. "that's not attractive, monica. you could get yourself in trouble."

her hands went underneath his shirt to feel his naked chest and leaned down to lick the corner of his plump lips. "trouble? never that but unless you're willingly to punish me." eren watched how she bit her lip then sucked on his neck making his dick getting hard from her grinding on him.

"is that what you want?" eren finished up the blunt and threw it outside the window, exhaling the smoke out as she nodded with his hands stroking her thighs and went beneath her skirt. "yes, eren."

"alright." his fingers kept going up and didn't feel any underwear, he touched her flesh straight away. "damn mon' you're always ready for me to fuck you."

"who wouldn't? you're sex on legs with a man bun and a modeling gig plus you just know how to make a bitch soak." eren knows that, a lot of females always suck up to him about it except you, of course.

you weren't like them at all and that's what he likes about you. he bit his lip and bunched up her skirt on her waist as he undid his pants. "oh yeah? then ride this dick like your life depends on it, monica."

he smirked erotically and she grasp his shoulder aligning her wet hole against the cockhead of his dick, she let out a breathy moan from feeling its length inserting. eren looked down and watched his dick disappear as she let out a loud moan of her walls taking in his size so easily. "i can never get over how big you are, ah~!"

she was bouncing on him as her walls were squeezing him but not tight enough he'd need, groans and grunts slipped out of his mouth as his hands went on her waist to make her go deeper. "eren~! your dick feels so good every time!" her moans were loud and he rolled his eyes mentally.

"mhm." the upper part of his body wasn't as warm as he'd hope, when he was kissing and giving you marks─ shit got his body aroused by the feeling of your melanin, soft skin and light moans you try so hard to hold in. his dick got more harder and thrust his hips having monica to let out a cry moan of him speeding up the pace. "fuck~" his head leaned back.

he was still thinking about your eyes half-lidded along with your lips quivering for him to kiss you again. "eren~!" monica moaned out as his eyes opened to see you were riding him, your face was all lubricious and body looking so good with the tats, curvy waist, and big thighs.

"fuck y/n, you're so sexy." monica stopped riding him and her face scrunched up in disgust from what she heard. "who the fuck is y/n? is she the new bitch you've been distancing me with?"

"what?" monica got off of him and pulled her skirt down, eren fixed up his chair and his dick got soft instantly realizing he call monica your name. "why should it matter? you're only a fuck buddy, not my damn girlfriend." he tucked in his dick back in his pants and fixed up himself.

"what if i don't want to be your fuck buddy, i want to be your girlfriend so i can show you off like a trophy." eren gave her a stank look that she's crazy thinking she could be in a relationship with him. "fuck no, it's either i'm fucking you or you getting cut off."

monica growled lowly with her arms crossed and leg shaking not wanting to be either of them, eren glanced at monica being like a spoiled brat. "yeah, i regret fucking you. we're done." he turned on the ignition to his car and drove her back home.

"regret fucking me?! eren, this is the only pussy you could receive from unless you fucking that fat hoe y/n."

"i am actually, now get the fuck out my car!" he aggressively open the door for her and she scoffed in disbelief. "are you fucking serious?"

"dead serious, now go." monica let out an frustration scream then rushed out of his car, slamming the door hard.

"spoil bitch." eren mumbled to himself and shook his head that he had to go through that little temper tantrum she pulled on him but at the same he's grateful that he gets to actually focus on you more than having to fuck a bitch to satisfy his needs.

sajnts speaking !
monica is black 🦧