⌗₂₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙭𝙭𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙭𝙭𝙫. VANILLA POPSICLE

narrative.

you were pulling out your fake eyelashes since it kept bothering you on your way over to eren's house, you never stepped foot in his house again ever since the day you two had sex from the party. "yeagar, i'm here!" you called out to him as you going inside. eren gave you a key for whenever he's not home, you can just go inside and wait for him.

you went upstairs and heard smooching sounds coming from the closet. you thought you were hearing things but it did it again, your eyebrow furrowed hoping it was nikki and armin but they weren't here so you wondered who else could it be?

could be sasha and connie? you asked yourself and pursed your lips that it wasn't because whenever you come over, connie would always greet you and bet money with you on games while sasha would've get all excited and have you do a food eating contest with her.

you playfully rolled your eyes and crept over to the closet. you hoped it wasn't eren but since he hasn't respond to you, you find that suspicious. you rolled up your sleeves and opened the door swiftly. "eren you di- oh."

you was astonished by what you were seeing before your eyes. mikasa and jean was the one making all that smooching noises, you examined down and her body looks so good─ six packs, muscles, and a thick 'ole booty. "y/n, there's nothing to see here. we were just looking for something."

"yeah, we were." jean agreed as she eyed at him to make it sound like they did for real, you pursed your lips in disbelief thinking you're that easy to fool. "in this dark ass closet y'all in? you sure are looking for something but you know don't let me ruin y'all fun."

just before mikasa retaliate, you shut the closet door and head upstairs with a sly laughter. wow, mikasa and jean? now that's something you don't see every day, you told yourself as you took off your other lashes off.

you opened eren's bedroom door. "yo yeagar, since when mikasa an- fuck." you mumbled the last part finding eren shirtless─ his back muscles was flexing from him brushing his long hair out and his little back dimples being more visible.

"they've always been together, i was shocked too, when i find out." his words went through your ear and out the other, you were still looking at his body. he turned around to see you were drooling over his chest, your eyes immediately went down seeing his little happy trail, his deep v-lines, and his little buddy chilling behind the sweatpants. you tend to forget he's your boyfriend and not some nigga you're only fuck buddies with.