⌗₃₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. MISCALCULATION

narrative.

⋆。ꗃ you stretched out your arms above your head as you grabbed your car keys to head over to the restaurant for lunch and to do your homework for professor jackson, you zipped up your jacket and fixed up your bonnet as you went over to eren who was sleeping on the couch snuggling with the pillow. you smiled warmly as your hand went on his shoulder to wake him up.

"eren, imma step out to go to GiGi's." you told him as his eyes were hooded over when he opened them then closed it. "mhm." he hummed that he was still on that sleepy phase, you shook your head and wake him again.

"eren." you called to him as he grumbled that you were disturbing his sleep, your eyebrows furrowed and sucked your teeth. you stood up and hit his head with the pillow before walking away, you felt his hand pulled you back making you almost stumble. "i love you, y/n." his voice was so soft and sleepy- you pouted and leaned down to kiss his forehead with your hand running through his hair.

"i love you too, now i won't be long." you kissed his forehead again then his lips having him to smile afterwards, you stood up from the floor and grabbed your charger on your way out of the house.

eren snuggled with the pillow and drifted off to sleep, thinking about you and him getting married and having a kid- he giggled of the thought of you walking around with a baby bump and eating a lot. he hummed and slowly let out light snores.

▊ ▊ ▊

"....damn imma need a chiropractor after this." you mumbled as you checked your phone and see eren hasn't texted you that he's woken up. you shook your head and continued typing some few sentences to your essay, you grabbed your drink and took a sip out of it.

you were chewing the straw then felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around with your eyes widened and you swallowed your drink swiftly. you started coughing as the person you've seen tried to pat your back but you smacked it away. "don't fucking touch me, what the fuck are you doing?!" you shouted at your ex who all of a sudden decided to show up.

before they could speak, you held your hand up and stood up from your seat, packing your things up. "don't fucking say a word to me, you son of a bitch!" you yelled out to him as he grabbed onto you with him trying to tell you something but you didn't want to listen- why was he here? why did he show up after all those of months? why as soon as you're happy, things want to turn out bad.