⌗₁₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 𝙭𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝙭𝙞𝙞. PRETTY

narrative.

it was lunch time after you skipped your class to fixed up yourself along with nikki's help, you really hope you see that bitch again for another round but this time nikki is going to tag-team. eren hasn't seen you in class today and he was getting kind of on edge, you would always answer his text and this time you didn't.

"yo eren, why you look so stressed? you finally realize y/n would never go out with you." connie let out a cackle as sasha furrowed her eyebrows at what was he talking about. "y/n? isn't she the girl eren always hang out with?"

"yeah, they're pretty close. almost close enough, they'll end up fucking." eren let out a smirk that it would've happen if nikki never intruded, maybe then he'd feel satisfied. "there she go right the- damn are those scratches on her face?!" connie pointed out and had all eyes on you walking around with nikki alongside.

"they look like they're about to murder someone. eren, you better go check it out."

"already planning on doing that." he got up from his seat and sped-walk to catch you two before leaving the cafeteria. "yo! what happen to you, your lip is busted. did you get into a fight?"

nikki puckered her lips from the way eren's hands was on your cheeks, caressing them. y'all look like a couple for real with him being so caring and shit. "give her booboo a kiss, i'm sure she'll like that." nikki winked at the both of you and you rolled your eyes, removing his hands.

"i'm straight, this pink-haired barbie bitch attacked me earlier." pink-hair? his eyebrow furrowed hoping you weren't referring to monica. "she did? why? you didn't happen to break something?"

your face scrunched up from him talking to you like a baby, you rolled your eyes and shown out your bruised knuckles to him. "yeah, i broke that bitch nose along with her friend."

eren let out a whistle from how brutal your hand was looking, it was like you murder them instead. "all on your own? was nikki there to help you?"

"nope, she handled that. shii one day she'll beat you up in a fight no matter how strong you are." nikki grope his muscles and you rolled your eyes that she's getting touchy. "hmm and what about your hair, i could've sworn it was red."

"that trick messed it up and now i gotta pay 50 bucks to get it re-done." eren examined the scowl look on your face. you were so angry, it was a pretty sight in his view. "i'll pay for you, you know like a way to reward for the hard work of protecting yourself from a bitch that fucked my gorgeous up."

you blankly stared at him. "huh?!" you were astonished that he said some shit like that. "you heard the man, he said he'll pay for his gorgeous. you better spare that coochie to him."

you let out a disgust scoff and nudged her, she laughed as eren pulled out 50 bucks from his wallet. "better be no fucking catch." you squinted your eyes at him at his hand went up in surrender. "no catch at all, just simply being generous."

"shii, since you're being generous. you should pay for my hairdo as well." your eyes widened.

"nikki!" she gave you a stank look as if she said something bad. you gazed up at him and he smiled considering he will. "oh and to make it all up, there's a party connie is hosting and you both are invited."

nikki and you raised up an eyebrow hearing this from him, he was just acting weird for the past two days and all of a sudden he's nice? "that's not weird at all."

you sucked your teeth. "...so are you guys coming?"

you contemplated. you weren't the type to do parties but unless you're nikki, she'll drag yo shit to come then end up leaving you alone with a nigga she has no intention of settling with. "yeah, we'll come and y'all better not play that lame shit. you know dubstep or those-"

"ahhh!" you covered her mouth as eren blankly stared with his lips pouted a little and eyes all bright─ damn why he look so adorable, you wanted to kiss him. you cleared your throat and chuckled awkwardly.

"we'll come for sure but make sure you don't put anything that'll trigger her because you know she's quite the person go off and you've seen it firsthand."

"yeah, don't worry i'll make sure." eren smiled blissfully and you let out a breath from feeling a tingle coursing through your body. "bet, we'll meet you there!"

nikki grabbed onto your hand and left the cafeteria with your hand out as a goodbye. he waved back then crossed his arms feeling euphoric that he'll get to spend time with you again.