⌗₄₀

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈𝙭𝙡

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝙭𝙡. BLEEDING LOVE

narrative.

night fell by the time you came back home from hanging out with nikki and armin at the mall, your mind was still thinking about eren and you wanted to go away but you couldn't- you rolled your eyes hard as you laid down on your bed in your comfortable outfit. you went through your photos and your eyes wandered around, seeing you still have moments of eren.

you twisted your lip as you played one of the videos aimlessly- it was eren eating yogurt and was watching some movie you had no interest in, he was bundled up with a blanket and was so invested. you let out a giggle as he turned over to you with the spoon in his mouth, he smiled brightly at you then the video ended.

you rolled your eyes that after the video cuh spilled yogurt on your sweatpants, you then tapped on another video and it showed him resting on your chest. he was baby talking you of how much he loves cuddles then faced towards the camera with his eyes all softened, he looks like a kitty. you lightly chuckled as you felt your eyes glossing up a little.

you then clicked another one and him crying over a sad scene, you pouted as you seen his cheeks and the tip of his nose was red. you made fun of him as he kept crying some more then he hit you with a pillow that it's not funny, you shook your head then frowned a little that you lowkey miss the idiot but you're not going to forgive him so easily because of the shit he put you through.

you went to another video and he was just simply smiling towards you, you lightly chuckled that you remember that day. a tear streamed down your cheek and you quickly wiped it away, you told yourself you wouldn't shed tears for this day but- why does his punk ass have to ruin shit? you closed your eyes and let the tears fell down some more.

you wiped your tears and felt your phone vibrated, your eyebrows furrowed as you lifted up your phone.

imessage.

punk ass bitch.
hey

i know you hate me
and you don't want to talk to
me especially after today
but let me just talk to you.

it's the least thing i want to
do before you

move on.
delivered

short temper baby
what is there to talk
about?