⌗₄₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞. WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE

narrative.

eren slowly blinked his eyes with his eyelid feeling heavy. shit, time sure did it's wonders alright. he look out the window as his lip pouted watching the buildings pass by, armin glanced at eren in the corner of his eye to notice he's been awfully quiet.

it's been a few days since he apologized to you about the whole miscalculation shit and right now, it looks like eren has been in his thoughts ever since.

"eren, you okay?" armin broke the silence as the palm of his hand steer the steering wheel to make a right turn under the green light. "yeah." his tone was nonchalant and off, it sounded like he wanted to break down but why? armin thought he'd be fine after you listened to his little talk but guess he felt some type of way about it.

armin eyebrows furrowed as his free hand went on eren's shoulder, groping it. "eren, if you need to tell me something. you can tell me." eren didn't move his hand but kept looking out at the window with his chin resting on his palm. "i'm fine, armin."

armin slowly moved his hand away and frowned a little that eren isn't, was it about you? armin questioned to himself as he took another turn and parked at a curb with eren taking off his seatbelt to get out of the car. armin watched eren went inside the house with his eyes all half-lidded and him slouching a little, armin chewed on his lip anxiously that he just wants to know what's wrong with eren today.

eren unlocked the door with his keys and left the door open for armin to come inside. "yo, yeager. you got my chips?" his head picked up, hearing your voice speaking to him.

you were sitting on the steps with you being on your phone, you must've waited for him and armin to show up with your snacks. "yeah, armin is coming inside with it." his head nod at the door and walked straight ahead to the kitchen as you furrowed your eyebrows that he's a bit off.

the night with you and eren, you seen in his eyes that he meant every word about loving you. he respected you for not forgiving him easily and you still haven't today yet you feel like did it get to him that you could say you don't and walk out of his life? you got up from the steps to go after him but the door swung open.

"here's your chips, y/n." armin handed you it as your hand held his wrist to pull him back from leaving, his body went stiff and glared at you. "you noticed something off with eren? he seems kind of sad."

armin's eyes softened. "yeah... i've noticed that too. i've told him he can tell me anything but he dodged it with a 'i'm fine'." your eyebrows slightly raised up then loosened, you tilted your head down that it probably did get to him and just when you thought he'll get back to his seductive, cocky self.