⌗₁₆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙫𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙫𝙞.    CIGARETTES

narrative.
( pregnancy doesn't exist )

           you started to zoned out while watching tv, his moans and grunts were still living rent free in your head. you could feel his dick still ramming your insides and you squeezed your legs together, chuckling that you purposely made him jealous so he can speed up the pace.

"shit." you muttered that you couldn't stop thinking about eren, you didn't answer any of his texts and calls from this afternoon on purpose so you could take a breather. you also was processing of how armin and nikki fucked while you were doing the deed.

you crossed your arms and focus back on the tv then a sex scene came on and your mind went back to seeing eren eating you out with his pierced tongue. you closed your eyes and rubbed them to get that image out of your head. your body sent chills feeling his warm breath against your skin and his little malicious chuckle he'd do.

the door knocked abruptly interrupting your thoughts. "i'll get it!" you told nikki as she came out of the hallway with her head peeking out to see who it is. you unlocked it and opened it, revealing eren and armin. "what the-"

eren swiftly picked you up and placed you over his shoulder, he smacked your ass. "i told you, it was on sight!" your eyes widened and you didn't think he was being dead serious. "are you fucking kidding me?! put me down!" your body was wiggling in his hold and he held you tighter to not fall off.

"nope, you ignored all my texts and calls." you scoffed and looked over at nikki and armin chatting it up, not caring that you just got kidnapped in your own home. "y'all two, help a bitch out!"

"we're good, that's all you remember. mrs. jaeger!" you scowled at her and growled lowly as eren heard the nickname nikki gave to you.

"mrs. jaeger? that sounds better than calling you gorgeous." he opened his car door and placed you inside the back seat. "eren, no it doesn't! i prefer gorgeous than that wack ass shit."

he closed the door on your face and you let out a scoff that his rude ass just did that to you, you unlocked it but he locked it with his keys. he opened the door near you and got inside, closing it.

"what was the purpose?" eren examined at you up and down, you were wearing shorts and a tight shirt with no bra on along with you wearing a bonnet. "you ignored me."

you twisted your face at his vague response then loosened up with him pulling out his blunt from the compartment, your eyebrow raised up seeing his ass was in front of you. you squeezed it and he jumped giving you a grimace look with his lip pouted. "what? your ass was all upon my face." you let out a sly smile trying not to laugh at how he reacted.