⌗₉

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙞𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙞𝙭. KISSES DOWN LOW

narrative.

nikki, i'm home and i bought yeagar with me! you shouted out as soon as you stepped in your house taking off your shoes. "best friend, i've missed you!" your eyebrow furrowed that she never get this excited over you coming home, you weren't gone that long.

her arms were out along with yours, instead of her giving you a hug. she hugged eren leaving you shocked. "i missed you too and i also bought you some wings and fries from snappers." nikki gasped in surprised then hugged him again for blessing with her food.

"ayo hold the fuck up, since when y'all were besties?!" they blankly stared at you then went back to having a conversation, ignoring you. "fuck y'all." you went through them to break them apart from being close to each other, you were heading to the couch and laid down.

"y/n, move. you're taking up the space." you stood up getting ready to go off on him but eren shoved you away to sit down on the couch. "bitch." you scowled at him and he grabbed your cheeks to smush them together, he turned your head to face him.

"you're my bitch." you twisted your face and removed his hand away from your cheeks. "who the fuck- i told you not to pull that shit again when we became friends."

"i'm just messing with you unless you want me to say my girl to make you feel better." your face went straight and lightly slapped him for thinking that was cute of him.

"come on, you know you like it when i call you that gorgeous." he smirked slowly along with him whispering it into your ear, your body glitched a little bit and shoved him away. "no i don't. keep doing that and imma fuck you up." you pointed at him as he swatted your hand away to get even more closer to you.

"fuck me up then." you felt his hand was on your lower back to not make you back away, you grumbled and raised your hand to hit him but he gripped your wrist having you both to lay down on the couch. "i could but you're holding me back."

"should've been quicker and not hesitate." eren pinned both your wrists above your head with him between your legs. "i was not hesitating, your face distracted me from hitting you." you side eyed away with this feeling in your body that it was kind of good, you looked back at him.

"thought my face makes you want to vomit?" you rolled your eyes at him mentioning what you said about his appearance, you chuckled that he remember that. "it still does and one of the reason why you haven't had any pussy because you're losing your touch."

his eyes had that same twinkle from before, his head leaned closer to your ear with his lips brushing against it. "i haven't lost anything, i'm focusing on you and nobody else." your eyelid twitched from the feeling of his deep voice sending chills all over your skin.

"d-don't do that." he heard the tone of your way that you were beginning to be flustered beneath him. "don't do what? whispering in your ear, you know you like it." eren pulled back and had on that lascivious smirk.

"i hate when you always say that, it's annoying." his eyes slowly blinked at you. "well, do you?" you side eyed away with his hand letting go of your wrist and make you stare at him.

his eyes were really mesmerizing from this position, you blame the parents for giving him teal-green sharp eyes. "no, and even if you kissed me. i won't like it at all." his eyebrow raised up that you were inviting him to do that, eren smirked.

"let's test that."

"wai- hmph!" your eyes shoot opened, his lips were just as soft as yours as he sucks on your bottom lip with his hands traveling down to your waist and thigh. your eyes slowly closed with his tongue swiping across your lip to let him in, his warm hand grasped your thigh. his pierced tongue met with yours as both your heads were tilting slightly to deepen the kiss.

his hand intertwining with yours, squeezing it. your pussy was getting a little excited of how vulgar this boy was tonguing you down. his hand slowly went underneath your shirt to fondle your bare skin. "eren~" you softly cooed his name as he bit your bottom lip, letting out a wince. he let out a sinister chuckle that your face and body was taking in the pleasure.

"seems to me you're into it after all." you side eyed away. shit. you weren't suppose to give it up but this nigga know how to kiss right with and without tongue. you added to your list of reasons why girls are desperate for him. his lips planted a kiss on your jaw then down to your neck to suck on it, you pressed your lips together not wanting to let out a moan or any type of noise.

his hand went behind your back pulling you closer to him, he pulled away and looked up to you. you looked like you wanted to let it out but couldn't, he chuckled on your skin and suck on your neck more.

"fuck~" his hand went back around to crawl up to your breasts, your eyes were rolling back a little from how hard he left the marks. "you like it when i did that?" you rolled your eyes from him doing that just to get you to admit it.

"shut up, you know i do." his eyebrow raised up and bit your neck with your mouth aparted a little. "do i? it's better for me to know once you say it." he went to the other side of your neck to suck on as his hand was going up to give your breast a squeeze.

his warm hand and lips were so good on your skin, you should've listened to nikki sooner of letting him hit. your eyes slightly opened and looked to your right that a camera was being held out in front of your face, eren was alerted at how quick your body got stiffed and realize that nikki was recording the two of you.

he chuckled and kept going down to suck your neck more, you pulled him away with him leaving a pop sound off of your skin. "what the fuck, nikki?!"

"don't what the fuck me, i thought you said you wasn't goin' let him hit. but apparently, he got you feeling good." you sucked your teeth and got off from under him to fix your shirt and hair.

"he didn't, now delete that shit." you crossed your arms as eren scoffed that you were still pulling that denial stunt right now knowingly he fucking did. "don't listen to her, you did a good job and next time─ take it to the room. ion want no nut on my couch."

eren let out a laugh and you rolled your eyes. "there's no fucking next time, you hear me."

you pointed at him as his hands went up in surrender, you said that now but watch until he try it again. he's gonna have your ass hooked on him and his third leg.