⌗₁₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙭𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙫. THE AFTERMATH

narrative.

your eyes fluttered and slowly opened them, you squinted from the sunlight beaming through the curtains. it took you a while as your eyes wander to the right that you weren't in your room, shit. your body couldn't move for a minute as you groaned from the feeling of your legs and arms has been muscled out from some sort of exercise.

you slowly move your hand up to block the sunlight beaming on your eyes, you let out another groan to pick your body up. "fuck." you muttered, your uterus felt like it's been stabbed hundred times. your lower part of your body were taking its time to wake up.

you stood up but a pair of arm held you back, you look to your left and it was eren still sleeping with strands of his hair covering his eyes. your eyes widened a little realizing you and him fucked last night and you weren't even intoxicated.

you rubbed your temple, shaking your head of how could you let him hit after all the times you told him you wouldn't. you looked at him again and lightly ran his strands back, his face was all soften. you flicked him off and chuckled that you enjoyed last night.

you pressed your lips together removing his arm slowly, trying not to wake him up. you moved the blankets away and sat on the edge of the bed. your hand covered your mouth to get up, ignoring your muscles screaming at you. both your feets touched the wooden floor and held the end table to pick yourself up.

you stand up and you instantly fell down on the floor, having your skin slapped against it. your eyes widened and looked up if he woken up by the sound.

you were relieved he didn't and cuss under your breath that he really fucked you senseless until your legs couldn't walk. you thought it was a myth but sheesh.

you gripped the bed sheets and picked yourself up, your legs started to wobble and shake. you stood up and let out a breath from almost falling over and as your back was hurting. "asshole." you muttered and looked over at your dress, it was ripped up.

you sucked your teeth and headed to the bathroom to pee. you turned on the lights and your eyes widened slightly from your neck destroyed up with hickeys and bite marks. you looked at your thighs and there was also marks as well.

you touched the marks and winced at how deep they were. your lace wig was messy and it shown your cap a little that he almost pull that shit off, you sucked your teeth.